11 year old film critic

Status
Not open for further replies.
L Lawliet said:
David said:
L Lawliet said:
David said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
That's your opinion, and it can never outweigh somebody else's, because all opinions are equal. Now stop being a stubborn *censored.1.1* and grow up.
You're hopeless.
Oh the irony.
Speak for yourself. I'd back up David over you anyday.

L Lawliet said:
beehdaubs said:
L Lawliet said:
David said:
Oh the irony.
Hahaha, you're just as naive as him.
I don't know about him, but I'd rather be naive than a douche, like you. And of course, I mean that in the nicest way possible.

L Lawliet said:
beehdaubs said:
L Lawliet said:
David said:
Oh the irony.
Hahaha, you're just as naive as him.
You're calling me naive, when in fact you're the person who jumped on the "Let's hate David" bandwagon? Lol oh the irony.

David said:
I'm actually being serious guys, why can't we all try to get along? And stop with the smart assed comments to each other.
I agree, I think we should all give this a shot for now.

David said:
I'm actually being serious guys, why can't we all try to get along? And stop with the smart assed comments to each other.
when you stop being an overly-touchy film connoisseur on this forum, I'll stop lol'ing at you.

deal? deal.

Psychonaut said:
David said:
when you stop being an overly-touchy film connoisseur on this forum, I'll stop lol'ing at you.

deal? deal.
I'm allowed to voice my opinions, if you don't like it suck it up and don't bother throwing smart ass comments at me.

David said:
Psychonaut said:
David said:

deal? deal.
I'm allowed to voice my opinions, if you don't like it suck it up and don't bother throwing smart ass comments at me.
lol you think i'm smart ass'd.

David said:
That's the thing a majority of TBT doesn't really get :\ .

NikoKing said:
David said:
Including himself. Herp de derp.

L Lawliet said:
NikoKing said:
David said:
There aren't words to express your idiocy. You're either an idiot that wants to screw with David, or you're an idiot trying to fit in by screwing with David.

Bacon Boy said:
L Lawliet said:
NikoKing said:
David said:
There aren't words to express your idiocy. You're either an idiot that wants to screw with David, or you're an idiot trying to fit in by screwing with David.
I'm just pointing out facts here, you're being the ass who's calling me an idiot.

L Lawliet said:
Bacon Boy said:
L Lawliet said:
NikoKing said:
I'm just pointing out facts here, you're being the ass who's calling me an idiot.
Because you're repeatedly acting like one. Even David is trying to stop arguing/with the put downs in this thread. I don't see what's making you think that what you're saying has any merit.

L Lawliet said:
Bacon Boy said:
L Lawliet said:
NikoKing said:
The only fact that you have made clear and apparent during this discussion is that you are, in fact, the true ass here.

David said:
Psychonaut said:
David said:

deal? deal.
oh the irony

i tend not to participate in flame wars, but this one is really pissing me off. although i usually disagree with him, i gotta say this time i agree with L. unless there's something here i'm missing.

Smugleaf said:
David said:
Psychonaut said:
David said:

deal? deal.
oh the irony

i tend not to participate in flame wars, but this one is really pissing me off. although i usually disagree with him, i gotta say this time i agree with L. unless there's something here i'm missing.
You're extremely late. The flame war's just being pushed by L because David decided to be the grown up and stopped acting like a child. While L still plays the role of the 5 year old.

Bacon Boy said:
Smugleaf said:
David said:
Psychonaut said:
oh the irony

You're extremely late. The flame war's just being pushed by L because David decided to be the grown up and stopped acting like a child. While L still plays the role of the 5 year old.
because he thinks everyone's opinions are equal?

Smugleaf said:
Bacon Boy said:
Smugleaf said:
David said:
oh the irony

No, because L wants to keep a flame war going that already ended just so that he could make his point.

Bacon Boy said:
Smugleaf said:
Bacon Boy said:
Smugleaf said:
No, because L wants to keep a flame war going that already ended just so that he could make his point.
...so?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back