• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

12/01/2015

Greggy

✧ α sραякℓ
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Lobo
Dear Blog,

Today's December 1, that means Toy Day in New Leaf is getting close! I will jot down what my villagers want as gifts. I'm gonna update this list when I get new information.

Villagers of Archmell's Wishlists:
Bam - a pink doll
Genji - a green toy
Bones - an umbrella
Chadder - a wallpaper
Phoebe - an umbrella

Speaking of gifts, this December, two of my villagers will celebrate their birthdays! Chadder and Fang will celebrate their birthdays this month, I'm so excited! Who's going to be their guests? I'm guessing Chadder will have Yuka or Fang, then Fang's going to have either Ankha or Genji.
I will be looking for gifts for these birthday lads. I'm planning to give Chadder a Cheese Wall or Cheese Floor, and I'm going to give Fang a Beige Emblem Blazer or a Trench Coat. If any of you readers are selling these stuff, kindly message me.

One last thing! Dotty's going to move tomorrow! So sad to see her go. I might sell or auction her off. Message me if you're interested in getting her! She's really sweet and adorable, I will miss her eyes turning red when she gets excited or shocked over something. She's 98% original! She still has her default clothing and catchphrase, and the only thing that changed in her house is her laptop missing.
Dotty's moving this December 2! I'll be online from 9-10 AM until 9-10 PM (GMT+8).

Until next time!
-Greggy

Back