• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

2013 release !

I haven't read the entire thread so idk if anyone has said this yet. Isn't it strange that they said when it would be released in Japan and Europe without even mentioning North America? Perhaps they're still trying to get it released this year for NA, but they're still not sure if they can, so that's why they didn't say anything about North America. Just my thoughts and wishful thinking anyway haha

I personally think they are waiting to announce it in NA until they have a more solid date than just the season. I have noticed that the majority of games they have announced/confirmed for NA recently have had a pretty solid release date. I am of the opinion that it will come in 2012. They have to translate to three (tops) languages for a NA release, whereas they would have a lot more for the European release, including the three that would be translated for NA. (Those languages are English, French (for Canada), and Spanish (for US and Mexico).

I personally think they are waiting to announce it in NA until they have a more solid date than just the season. I have noticed that the majority of games they have announced/confirmed for NA recently have had a pretty solid release date. I am of the opinion that it will come in 2012. They have to translate to three (tops) languages for a NA release, whereas they would have a lot more for the European release, including the three that would be translated for NA. (Those languages are English, French (for Canada), and Spanish (for US and Mexico).

Going off what you said with the translations, I only see one reason why EU will get the game before NA, and that's if they choose to translate it to all EU langauges first than they already have it in those languages for NA, though I am pretty positive NA will get the game first.

IMO
If japan is getting it Fall 2012
..And Europe Gets it 2013 (Probably 1st-2nd Quarter)
And in most cases, but not all, North America usually gets it slightly later than Japan. They have to translate the Japanese to English, and they have to change some holidays, which usually takes around several days to a couple of months.
I think North America will probably get it around the middle of December to late February- so around winter.

But as mad as I am that America has no release year, I have to remind myself that the Animal Crossing series is an amazing series of games and that Nintendo tries and works very, very hard for us to be pleased and to like the games they create. Besides, The WiiU comes out around the holidays. I'm pretty stoked for Nintendo Land and Wii FitU.
I can wait a while~

IMO
And in most cases, but not all, North America usually gets it slightly later than Japan. They have to translate the Japanese to English, and they have to change some holidays, which usually takes around several days to a couple of months.
I think North America will probably get it around the middle of December to late February- so around winter.

But as mad as I am that America has no release year, I have to remind myself that the Animal Crossing series is an amazing series of games and that Nintendo tries and works very, very hard for us to be pleased and to like the games they create. Besides, The WiiU comes out around the holidays. I'm pretty stoked for Nintendo Land and Wii FitU.
I can wait a while~
Yeah WiiFitU and Nintendo Land are the only games that are really urging me to buy the Wii U, though I probably won't get it until next year when more games are out.

IMO

I can wait a while~

I agree 100%

IMO

I can wait a while~
The new Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon will hold me for awhile. :)

Praying for a January '13 release. February at latest.

Anything after that then ugh I'll be kinda mad.

I ordered acgc so that will hold me for likeEVER so I honestly don't. CAre when this is released preferably 2012 though of course

Well Animal Crossing City Folk came out a few days before it was released in Japan. So.. we might get it before Japan?

no, it's not going to be before Japan, most likely the same week, just not before.

HAHA, Europe is getting theirs at 2013 so what makes you so sure that the game would be released outside Japan on the same week? If it were wouldn't we at least have heard something at e3? or at NA Nintendo direct? Wishful thinking or not but I think it's highly unlikely.

Guys, can we stop arguing over the release date please.

HAHA, Europe is getting theirs at 2013 so what makes you so sure that the game would be released outside Japan on the same week? If it were wouldn't we at least have heard something at e3? or at NA Nintendo direct? Wishful thinking or not but I think it's highly unlikely.

Well, they first announced CF at E3, and it came out 5 months later.

Didnt CF get announced like 2 years before?
Or was that my imagination?

All AC games in NA were released around the same time as Japan, you do not know the reason behind the nonappearence at NA ND, so you can not assume it's around the Europe release.

All AC games in NA were released around the same time as Japan, you do not know the reason behind the nonappearence at NA ND, so you can not assume it's around the Europe release.

Well if that's what you're saying then NA better have a good reason for leaving out AC in e3 and post-e3 ND.

Fine with me.

Well if that's what you're saying then NA better have a good reason for leaving out AC in e3 and post-e3 ND.

Fine with me.
I bet they just know not to hype their fans up about a game without an actual release date and they still need to figure out a good release

Back