• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

2013 release !

Yeah just found my gamecube controller finally so going to start a game on that. Seriously it's my favorite animal crossing game next to wild world I remember when I first saw it at my cousins house and all I wanted to do was play it. :blush:

haha, well post some pictures of your newly made Animal Crossing town, I'd love to see them.

How can AC interfere your learning in school? :D Hope I don't forget my real life... When I got ACWW I played it like hours and hours...
it's not just AC, it's anything

I usually stay up to 3am playing videos games. With a new video game. I'll probably be up to 4 lmao!
I don't usually stay up late playing them, I just play them non-stop when I'm awake,
I did however, pull an all nighter and complete Pokemon Ranger: Shadow's of Almia once. twas a good night that one

I can't wait for the game to come out! I honestly think its going to come out in February.

Feb would be a very odd time for it to come out. You guys aren't considering time in the matter at all.
When has Nintendo ever released a major title before April?
also, do you really think the AC team and Nintendo are going to release a game that runs on a real time calender with seasonal effects in the winter?
No, they won't. The game switches to spring in April, and apart from the fact that that is the second to best season to catch bugs and fish, it's a smart time to release a game because all of the holiday titles will have been played through and people will want something new.

Really. The earliest you're going to see this game in english is April, if that.

Feb would be a very odd time for it to come out. You guys aren't considering time in the matter at all.
also, do you really think the AC team and Nintendo are going to release a game that runs on a real time calender with seasonal effects in the winter?
No, they won't. The game switches to spring in April, and apart from the fact that that is the second to best season to catch bugs and fish, it's a smart time to release a game because all of the holiday titles will have been played through and people will want something new.

Really. The earliest you're going to see this game in english is April, if that.

Well, I think Kid Icarus Uprising came out in March and I consider this a major title, though I never really played it. Beides, I can imagine Nintendo wanting to include as much turnover as possible into this year's financial report, so I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to release both Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing in the first quarter of 2013.

Kid Icarus wasn't really a major title, nor did it receive anywhere as much hype after release as it did beforehand.
But with a series like AC, they've stuck to both before and after holiday season, so I'd imagine April to be the soonest we'd see it in the west.

BUT. Considering one thing, which I forgot to mention(I actually just completely forgot about it, lololol) is that Wild World wasn't released in EU until three months after everyone else in the world, and seeing as it's already following the same pattern as that with JP getting it in Fall, like they did with WW, we could assume that NA and AU could get it in December.

but that's just following Wild World's release. Regardless, it's probably best to keep hopes low with an english release, and keep hopes up with the fact we'll get to see videos of the game when it's released in JP later this year.

Winter is the slowest pace season(after december) so yeah, pretty sure they'd release it then just like they usually do for NA.

EDIT: I just read the info about the EU release from the ND a few days ago, saying "We are sorry you have to wait longer" to me that means longer than everyone else, so I have a greater hope that AC3DS comes out in 2012 for NA.

Last edited:
I don't they care about releasing it based on what you do in the game. All Nintendo wants is money.

If all they wanted was the money, they would release it now because they know everyone would buy it, despite it probably not even being done.

If all they wanted was the money, they would release it now because they know everyone would buy it, despite it probably not even being done.

Not necessarily. Nintendo already has a good line up of first party titles AND a new system coming this year. They probably want to time the release for maximum profit.

Not necessarily. Nintendo already has a good line up of first party titles AND a new system coming this year. They probably want to time the release for maximum profit.

Yeah but it's Wii U games not 3DS games, and Animal Crossing is a game that eslls even with other games just getting released, Animal Crossing will be a top game during holiday seasons because we want it, and we won't have to get a new system to play it, because for th emost part we would already have a 3DS, whereas with wii U, you have to buy the system and the games.

Yeah but it's Wii U games not 3DS games, and Animal Crossing is a game that eslls even with other games just getting released, Animal Crossing will be a top game during holiday seasons because we want it, and we won't have to get a new system to play it, because for th emost part we would already have a 3DS, whereas with wii U, you have to buy the system and the games.

In all honesty, I'm not sure I even know what I mean. I still think we will get ac3ds in 2012 in NA. Both WW and CF came out around the winter, so I don't think that would stop Nintendo from releasing acds in winter too

I thought by "Wait Longer" meant we'd have to keep on waiting like we are now.

But, I guess that could mean: "Longer" then NA and JP

In all honesty, I'm not sure I even know what I mean. I still think we will get ac3ds in 2012 in NA. Both WW and CF came out around the winter, so I don't think that would stop Nintendo from releasing acds in winter too

That it what I am thinking as well, cause nintendo apologized to Europe for having to wait longer during the last ND, I don't think nintendo would apologize if NA would get around the same release date.

I hope we get more info in August, I doubt we will learn anything in July.

Also, am I the only one who is hoping for new stationary?

Not at all. I'm hoping we can put the stationary into that little hidden slot on the inventory to change the background like in AC.

Not at all. I'm hoping we can put the stationary into that little hidden slot on the inventory to change the background like in AC.

Yeah I would like that, you could do that in ACWW and I think ACCF with your designs, but not stationary sadly. :( I am hoping for a stationary traveler that gives you rarer stationary, or maybe Wendell could upgrade to that, I never had a use for his patterns, I know in AC he gave out wallpaper.

Back