• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

2013 release !

Yeah I would like that, you could do that in ACWW and I think ACCF with your designs, but not stationary sadly. :( I am hoping for a stationary traveler that gives you rarer stationary, or maybe Wendell could upgrade to that, I never had a use for his patterns, I know in AC he gave out wallpaper.

Is that what it's called these days, "stationary "? I thought they were called patterns or designs. but mostly patterns

Is that what it's called these days, "stationary "? I thought they were called patterns or designs. but mostly patterns

Stationary is what you write stuff on to send letters to residents. Patterns are things you make at ables sisters and can be used for paths in town.

I guess I see how my last post was confusing, if you read it wrong.......in a different language.

Pete would be the perfect person to give out stationary, seeing as how he delivers the mail and he isn't a very common character that is used for much.

Pete would be the perfect person to give out stationary, seeing as how he delivers the mail and he isn't a very common character that is used for much.

Yeah, I think if you spot him on his daily rounds of delivering mail, we should get some stationary, that's a good idea!

I've only managed to run into him a few times in City Folk. He's pretty elusive, and it's a shame they never really did anything special with him other than adding flavor to the game.

In WW, I only ever shot him down a few times, I shot gulliver down more times than pete. After talking to Pete for a few times, you learn what he says and it gets boring.

This is kinda a release date thread. Is it really the place for discussing stationary?
Just asking.

I don't they care about releasing it based on what you do in the game. All Nintendo wants is money.
this

yes i like this

This is kinda a release date thread. Is it really the place for discussing stationary?
Just asking.
this happens. talking about one thing, then another the next minute

Just asking.

Well, come on, you can't really have 17 pages of posts without continuously talking about the release date, this thread would go weeks without posts then, at least weeks without a new info post.

You'd be surprised how off topic threads can get, as long as we are still talking about AC3DS though it's fine.

There's not much they can do to make it arrive here any faster...

They could just say screw it and release it unfinished. =p

the delays are worth it, goes toward making the game better.

If they only cared about money they would, but they would lose costumer support as well.

I like the delays just as long as they are reasonable, and they aren't really delays since Nintendo never really announced a release date until a little while ago, and it has yet to change.

Actually, they had announced the game would be out last year.
but again, quality over.. uh.. Well, quality is what is important.

Actually, they had announced the game would be out last year.
but again, quality over.. uh.. Well, quality is what is important.

They did? Well I never really got myself into AC3DS last year since I didn't have my 3DS until Christmas of 2011. but yeah quality is important.

no i want them to take their time with it. Personally i wouldn't care if it came out June 2013 (i doubt it would though)
as long as they make it the best they can, i'm happy

For what it's worth, looking back and looking at it now. I'm really glad they decided to work on it more, because it probably would have been crap otherwise.

I haven't read the entire thread so idk if anyone has said this yet. Isn't it strange that they said when it would be released in Japan and Europe without even mentioning North America? Perhaps they're still trying to get it released this year for NA, but they're still not sure if they can, so that's why they didn't say anything about North America. Just my thoughts and wishful thinking anyway haha

I haven't read the entire thread so idk if anyone has said this yet. Isn't it strange that they said when it would be released in Japan and Europe without even mentioning North America? Perhaps they're still trying to get it released this year for NA, but they're still not sure if they can, so that's why they didn't say anything about North America. Just my thoughts and wishful thinking anyway haha

Yes, there has been much speculation about the NA release. I agree with the fact that the NA release will be in 2012, they are most likely trying to push it out, but don't want to get the fans' hopes up until it is out in Japan, after that they would probably announce the NA release, which could be as soon as a week later.

Back