• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

2013 release !

At least in the Japanese nintendo direct there was a little trailer with some new info :D because we haven't had any new info from at least April i think...

Why are you all think the American date is with the eu date???? Just because ac wasn't mention in noa doesn't mean we won't get it in 2012

I am angry. Very angry. All I want is this game, and now they're making us wait even longer? I was annoyed about having to wait until Christmas which was when I thought it might come out, but I was alright. But now? I'm angry. I've already had to wait a year. Now another year? Thanks a lot Nintendo.

Its not another year, its only a few extra months. Please everyone just calm down.... I understand that most of you are irritated but don't take it out on Nintendo, they are strategically doing it so that Nintendo doesn't end up losing more money. Plus, they are still having to make AC3DS a downloadable game. You know how many bugs they may have to work out on that? Why get it today, whether downloaded or on a card, with thousands of bugs that ruin your fun when you can wait just a few extra months to get a fantastic non bugged game? I think everyone is forgetting the many games coming out this holiday season. Putting AC out with all these other games will make it overlooked and NOT SELL as well as other games! Having AC come out when there are no other new games to choose from will sky rocket the sales. Patience is a virtue.

Sure, they probably shouldn't have shown us AC3DS in 2010 but hey, good games come to those who wait. I would say... March 2013-June 2013

Last edited:
Ac3ds is coming out in 2012 for America, if not 2012 it will be February to march because there is no way Nintendo is releasing it in January when they could've just pushed it out in time for holidays, so what if there are many game out? Who cares ac is always a top seller.

They have a standard to hold up to, they will not realece a not purr-fict game.
If a better game with no problems means waiting a little longer. It's fine.

I completely agree with Nintendo releasing it after Christmas as we all understand that Christmas can be extremely expensive and also the Nintendo Wii U should be out by then and so some people wouldn't want to get the Nintendo Wii U and Animal Crossing 3D at the same time of year...

Even though I run the accityfolk youtube, I haven't really been paying that much attention to this game. So the wait hasn't really been a problem for me. :3

NoA hasn't talked about AC3DS all year. To me, that makes it pretty clear we won't get it this year.

NoA hasn't talked about AC3DS all year. To me, that makes it pretty clear we won't get it this year.

I am of the opinion that we are not going to get a release date until NoA has a month/day release date rather than a season release date. I may be wrong, but all of the games that I have seen have not been really pushed until there was a firm release date for them. I am still hoping for a 2012 release date.

I am of the opinion that we are not going to get a release date until NoA has a month/day release date rather than a season release date. I may be wrong, but all of the games that I have seen have not been really pushed until there was a firm release date for them. I am still hoping for a 2012 release date.
Same here, I wouldn't go off of the eu date either, I would go off the Japan date instead.

I confirmed with Miyamoto, US and Europe (well, we already knew Europe) will both be getting this game next year, and I believe he said most likely in Q1 2013 for both regions (I am pretty sure he said so for the US). Now the question is will the US and Europe be receiving a name change (most likely) and/or any other info during the summer (again most likely).

I confirmed with Miyamoto, US and Europe (well, we already knew Europe) will both be getting this game next year, and I believe he said most likely in Q1 2013 for both regions (I am pretty sure he said so for the US). Now the question is will the US and Europe be receiving a name change (most likely) and/or any other info during the summer (again most likely).

How did you confirm it with him?

When/how was it confirmed for US?

When was it confirmed for US?

I am pretty sure he is just saying this to get us off the little argument of the NA release, I don't see why miyamato would tell people who contact him and busy himself with all that when he could've announced it at NIntendo direct for america

I am angry. Very angry. All I want is this game, and now they're making us wait even longer? I was annoyed about having to wait until Christmas which was when I thought it might come out, but I was alright. But now? I'm angry. I've already had to wait a year. Now another year? Thanks a lot Nintendo.
excuse me?
If you're angry, don't buy the game.
They're not making you wait "even longer" - they never actually confirmed a release date to begin with so you're still waiting the same amount of time.
You've had to wait 2 years already, get over it.
If you're going to get angry at Nintendo for taking time in making their games, so we get the best experience we can - maybe you shouldn't be playing animal crossing, maybe you shouldn't even be playing Nintendo products.

I'm just sick of everyone hating on Nintendo because they've taken their time to release a game, you're not going to die if you dont get it, It's not like it's a cure for cancer and they're taking their time to release it.

I am pretty sure he is just saying this to get us off the little argument of the NA release, I don't see why miyamato would tell people who contact him and busy himself with all that when he could've announced it at NIntendo direct for america
this

excuse me?
If you're angry, don't buy the game.
They're not making you wait "even longer" - they never actually confirmed a release date to begin with so you're still waiting the same amount of time.
You've had to wait 2 years already, get over it.
If you're going to get angry at Nintendo for taking time in making their games, so we get the best experience we can - maybe you shouldn't be playing animal crossing, maybe you shouldn't even be playing Nintendo products.

I'm just sick of everyone hating on Nintendo because they've taken their time to release a game, you're not going to die if you dont get it, It's not like it's a cure for cancer and they're taking their time to release it.

This, you can wait a few more months, it won't hurt. Once September comes, time will jsut fly for me and before you know it, it will be time for the game to come out, unfortunately this is the one summer I want to go by so fast, but at the same time I don't.

Back