• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway 2nd Mom item Giveway! (Ends 8th May) 20 Winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love a mom cushion (pop flowers) because it’s super adorable and I’ve been looking for it since the game was released. Thank you for hosting this ☺️

agh another one!! 🥺 thank you!
i’m after roary!! one of moms plushies! hes so cute looking.

Hello there! :)

Since my first giveaway for these items went really well, I want to try and help some more people out. However, I'm doing things a little differently this time.

First of all, there will be 10 winners. If a lot of people enter, I will try to add as many winners as I can but 10 is a good starting number. It is one entry per person, to enter just post which mom item/variation you would like to win the most and why. I will use a random number generator to pick 10 winners and your entry will be your post number. Multiple posts will not count as more entries so please ONLY post once in this thread to make it easier for me.

The winners will receive the item they requested! If I can't get the item for any reason, I will inform you and allow you to pick something else but this is a worse case scenario. It may take to me some time to get your item as well depending on what everyone else has requested.

The only item that CANNOT be requested is mom's homemade cakes as I've had difficulty obtaining them recently. These items aren't obtained by hacking but I do have to time travel on my second town to get them. If you aren't comfortable with that, I understand but please don't enter as I can't get them any other way quick enough.

There is no limit to how many people can enter. If you don't know what items you can request, I have put a link down below showing all the mom items and their variations.
Every mom item can be customised to whatever pattern you chose apart from the mats, aprons, knapsacks and sweaters.

Mom Items Available

The giveaway will end Friday 8th May at 9pm BST. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message.

Thank you and good luck everyone!
I would love the Mom Tea cozy blue cat. It's literally my favorite color and animal.:love:

Thanks for doing this you're so sweet! I would love the white flower embroidery (since I embroider in real life) or the animals handmade apron! I think those two are so adorable. <3

Hello there! :)

Since my first giveaway for these items went really well, I want to try and help some more people out. However, I'm doing things a little differently this time.

First of all, there will be 20 winners. It is one entry per person, to enter just post which mom item/variation you would like to win the most and why. I will use a random number generator to pick 10 winners and your entry will be your post number. Multiple posts will not count as more entries so please ONLY post once in this thread to make it easier for me.

The winners will receive the item they requested! If I can't get the item for any reason, I will inform you and allow you to pick something else but this is a worse case scenario. It may take to me some time to get your item as well depending on what everyone else has requested.

The only item that CANNOT be requested is mom's homemade cakes as I've had difficulty obtaining them recently. These items aren't obtained by hacking but I do have to time travel on my second town to get them. If you aren't comfortable with that, I understand but please don't enter as I can't get them any other way quick enough.

There is no limit to how many people can enter. If you don't know what items you can request, I have put a link down below showing all the mom items and their variations.
Every mom item can be customised to whatever pattern you chose apart from the mats, aprons, knapsacks and sweaters.

Mom Items Available

The giveaway will end Friday 8th May at 9pm BST. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message.

Thank you and good luck everyone!

UPDATE: Adding 10 more winners. 20 in total now
I would love the mom's plushie (puppers) I'm a mom in real life and it reminds me of my son's little plushie that he calls poochie wawa. Super cute 😊💕

i would like to enter for a knapsack bc my friend didn't get one at the beginning of the month!

This is super kind of you~
I would love to win either the roary or Bedford plushie or any plushy!

Goodluck everyone♡

this is so nice of you!
i would love the mom's embroidery (bird).. all the little animal mom variations are my favorites! they're just too cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back