• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

3DS Nintendo Direct confirmed for April 17 ( NA and EU )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octavia

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Classic Easter Egg
Cake
A Nintendo Direct for the 3DS is this Wednesday, April 17 for both NA and EU. It's at 7 am PST/ 10 am EST for NA and 3pm UK time.

Here's to hoping for more Animal Crossing New Leaf coverage!

It's almost 2am and I should be sleeping and I have school tomorrow I don't understand, if someone translated this for me to AEDST/GMT+11 I would really appreciate - on a side note I'm not expecting anything major in the AC department

Probably get the new exclusive "features" in New Leaf explained and maybe an announcement for the XL bundle, but that would probably be it.

Personally hoping for a confirmation on Bravely Default myself.

Hope they reveal that "Unique Feature" for the American version...

Although being that the StreetPass Plaza is renamed the HHA Showcase, I think it is Spotpass enabled, and that's the feature... But we shall see if they release any news or renamed stuff!

It's almost 2am and I should be sleeping and I have school tomorrow I don't understand, if someone translated this for me to AEDST/GMT+11 I would really appreciate - on a side note I'm not expecting anything major in the AC department

2am thursday i think? edit: midnight? shows my a+ maths skills
but i dont mind if we dont get anything, im not expecting it

I'll try to watch it, if its on Twitch I'll watch it while I wait for my brother to finish school, luckily I finish college at 2:55 and Twitch isn't blocked on the college WiFi! :D

Hopefully we'll get some New Leaf info and/or some Pokemon X/Y info!

2am thursday i think? edit: midnight? shows my a+ maths skills
but i dont mind if we dont get anything, im not expecting it
http://acnewleaf.com/2013/04/11/exc...mal-crossing-new-leaf-revealed-by-iwata-asks/

It'll be at midnight on April 18 for you, Jake.

I'd jump and click my heels together.

Hope they reveal that "Unique Feature" for the American version...

Although being that the StreetPass Plaza is renamed the HHA Showcase, I think it is Spotpass enabled, and that's the feature... But we shall see if they release any news or renamed stuff!
Well **** but the times of midnight-2am are a bit earlier than usual (it's generaly 4am (looks like i'll never know)

anyway, if they dont announce the ACNL XL bundle in this then imma say its not coming

I honestly haven't been too interested in the Directs ever since we got the release date. I already know most of the things about the game, so all we're going to get are some localizations.

I can see them skipping New Leaf this month, and maybe doing a bigger one next month instead.

I honestly haven't been too interested in the Directs ever since we got the release date. I already know most of the things about the game, so all we're going to get are some localizations.

I can see them skipping New Leaf this month, and maybe doing a bigger one next month instead.

Plausable... Then again, they had a New Leaf Direct a month before it hit Japan... Maybe they'll do the same in America?

No one needs to stay up late to watch it. Get some sleep and I'm sure someone will upload the Animal Crossing part to the forums. I honestly will not be getting up at 9AM just to see it. I'm sleeping in as always.

Ah rats, that's the day I have a meeting after work! Won't be able to watch it until three or four hours after it's been on! Hoping for a little New Leaf info but not too much, as I don't want to spoil it! Also hope the official sites will get properly updated following the Direct, and that Nintendo's assets site will get new official artwork added.

Ah, you beat me!
I didn't see this was going to happen until I got back from lunch!

they tend to do ND every other month I think, any ACNL infor that needs to come out should be in this one or not at all due to June and E3. But you never know with nintendo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back