• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

3DS Nintendo Direct confirmed for April 17 ( NA and EU )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really that excited for it in terms of New Leaf. We pretty much know everything that we need to know at this rate. It's just a dash to the finish line now.

I'm hoping for some kind of Pokemon XY revelation though.

Not really that excited for it in terms of New Leaf. We pretty much know everything that we need to know at this rate. It's just a dash to the finish line now.
Same. I'm looking forward more to news about Bravely Default since I've gotten really interested in the game!! But still I don't mind more New Leaf info either way, specially a new trailer. The more footage the better. 6 v 6

Although we know pretty much all there is to know, it's still pretty exciting to see more of it in English after waiting so long.

I'm hoping not just for news about New Leaf and Pokemon x/Y... I wanna know more about Miiverse for the 3DS.

But when it may come out is still up in the air...
Hmm I think they might give some priority to the Flipnote Hatena 3DS app first before actually moving on with Miiverse though?? Not that there's a lot to talk to about it but they've got to keep up the hype I suppose? But either way I just hope the news are satisfying no matter what they're about, haha.

Hmm I think they might give some priority to the Flipnote Hatena 3DS app first before actually moving on with Miiverse though?? Not that there's a lot to talk to about it but they've got to keep up the hype I suppose? But either way I just hope the news are satisfying no matter what they're about, haha.

Apparently Miiverse is releasing in May, and Flipnote Studio is releasing in Summer.

Just imagine if the Western release of New Leaf has been adapted to be fully compatible with Miiverse... That would be amazing! The perfect game to kick start the service on the 3DS..

If it IS true that Miiverse will be coming out in May... The Nintendo Direct will most likely talk about that.

It is coming to smartphones and the PC in May, they are still working on the 3DS stuff. I just looked about and read that from a good few sources.

It is coming to smartphones and the PC in May, they are still working on the 3DS stuff. I just looked about and read that from a good few sources.

What about Tablets, like the iPad? I'm kinda getting one in a few days.

What about Tablets, like the iPad? I'm kinda getting one in a few days.

I think smartphones include tablets at this point in time.

I wouldn't expect much from the direct, all the previous ones have been pretty short so unless they plan on dragging this out I'll just skip it and skim the important details. Wouldn't expect X/Y news other than maybe Mewtwo's new form mentioned at most.

I think smartphones include tablets at this point in time.

I wouldn't expect much from the direct, all the previous ones have been pretty short so unless they plan on dragging this out I'll just skip it and skim the important details. Wouldn't expect X/Y news other than maybe Mewtwo's new form mentioned at most.

They may talk about Mario and Luigi: Dream Team... And maybe a little about New Leaf. Not expecting much, being we already know everything about it.

Miiverse is still in the air, though, as thus Flipnote Studio.

Pokemon X/Y may talk about Mewtwo's "Little Brother", but other than that... We would have to be EXTREMELY lucky to get at least one new Pokemon talked about.

Pokemon info tends to get released to Corocoro or Pokemon Smash before it makes it to a Nintendo Direct. I never anticipate Pokemon stuff during directs for this reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back