• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

3DS Nintendo Direct confirmed for April 17 ( NA and EU )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't got any of the Pre-ND anticipation I used to have before we knew the release date. Now we do there's nothing to really look forward too... :/

As they say: "The thrill is in the chase".

Seeing as we have had a release date for New Leaf for well over a month (I don't remember exactly when, time's flying by so fast I can't keep track of it anymore. lol), and the game's been out in Japan for a long time, I couldn't care less if they show it here. Unless they're saying "Just kidding guys, we're actually releasing the game this month!".

The only 3DS thing I'd like to see would be the new Zelda, but they may wait until E3 for that.

Obviously, it's not the same as before for Animal Crossing. Either way though, there's hype for other games still for me. Kind of wish we got a Wii U Direct instead though....... Where the hell is my Pikmin 3?

I just want a confirmation on the "new" feature in the direct and maybe some questions answered. Now that we have a date and plenty of info from Japanese directs and players, it doesn't matter too much anymore.

I wonder what exactly they would show from new leaf is they have a presentation for the game. I don't know how much they would want to spoil, unless they just have a new trailer to show or something. Perhaps, if anything, they will talk about this exclusive feature, and maybe even talk about future nintendo gifts from Pete in the game?

I really, really hope they don't announce the Animal Crossing 3dsXL...I just ordered the Fire Emblem one.

I'm going to say that the European one will focus on fire emblem and PMD, maybe a mention of newtwo.

I'm in Central Standard Time so I'll be at lunch before I hear what news is in store, but I'm hoping for more extensive New Leaf coverage including the new feature.

This is 12AM Wednesday morning/Tuesday night AEDST (I just figured it out) so if anyone else wants to know the time, they're you go

Ooh, I can't wait for the direct today. I'll probably miss it, but I'm sure people will post the news here so I can catch up tomorrow!

10am EST... that's 11pm tonight for me. I usually try to go to bed before that due to work so I may or may not catch this.

Is it possible to watch the Direct on an Android device?

Depends on if it is Flash compatible.

Also, less than 2 hours away! I'm sorry most of you aren't as excited, but I'm a kinda big Nintendo fan, and I can't wait to watch it! I hope that they have a lot to say about NL, X/Y, and the Miiverse! :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back