Giveaway 431+ TBT giveaway! WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HMCaprica

Heather M. Music Maker
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
New Horizons Token
Purple Bat Potion
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Feedback
100% (499) +
So I decided today to giveaway whatever TBT I earn from my shop today. In only an hour I have already earned 201 TBT, that is the starting off point, whatever else I earn till 8 PM eastern will be the cut off point of how much TBT I will be giving out. I will update the title thread every hour till 8 PM eastern of how much I will be giving away it could stay at 201 or go up a little or up a LOT who knows.

Rules are simple you can post as much as you want but NO POST MERGE, ANY post merge you will be out of the running. so do try and stay on point and focused lol! have fun, conversate, meme post whatever you like, just don't keep posting "entry" over and over again. It is one of my most annoying things in a giveaway. I like to see people have fun AND being creative because that is what I do. So have at it and oh this will end at 10 PM tonight. So two hours AFTER I have made the final post of how much TBT is in the pot! ;)

I may even jump in on the convo's myself. The winner will be randomly drawn, either by lottery or whatever I find the best post ever. haven't decided yet.

Take'r away!!!

EDIT: first TBT addition 20 more tbt added to the pot!

ALSO changing the rules you can post merge wth why not if your having fun I don't want anyone to lose out!

Second Edit, just added another 200 TBT to the pot!

Third Edit, another 10 TBT added!!

Winner is Toadworthy post number 2739 Best line in the whole thread IMHO "I took my laptop to the bathroom earlier..... no shame" and all his other words of wisdom! Congrats, your awesome!

Last edited:
This is awesome, thank you for the opportunity! :D Here are some cute dogs:

12193639_10153051449791793_5073233843579316592_n.jpg
tumblr_mtqpb6LwcL1r3c9nqo1_500.jpg
tumblr_myc0bvzjEA1smt0jlo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_n6aow1uP1W1qik1ioo1_1280 (1).jpg
tumblr_n6h1avgIlt1sn75h6o1_500.jpg
tumblr_n96428zvXC1qg1krzo1_500.jpg

Good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back