• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Other
I was JUST looking at this thread and started watching it, wondering if it's going to be open again and not five minutes later ... it is! ☺

So I've been having like no luck trying to get any of my snooty villagers to hand me the recipe, so I was wondering if you could craft me two of the coconut drinks? I'll bring the mats of course since that's not difficult to do haha

Did you want anything for it in return? You say it's a free service, but in your OP you say you could use some NMTs as a tip, is that still a thing? It's the one thing I have enough of LOL

I was JUST looking at this thread and started watching it, wondering if it's going to be open again and not five minutes later ... it is! ☺

So I've been having like no luck trying to get any of my snooty villagers to hand me the recipe, so I was wondering if you could craft me two of the coconut drinks? I'll bring the mats of course since that's not difficult to do haha

Did you want anything for it in return? You say it's a free service, but in your OP you say you could use some NMTs as a tip, is that still a thing? It's the one thing I have enough of LOL
Thread is always open! Will never close as I try to bump it whenever I can!

I’ll gladly craft two of the coconut drinks for you! However I’m offline for tonight, is there a good time tomorrow (EST) that I can send you a message to do the crafting?

And while I don’t need anything/tips aren’t necessary, they’re still very much appreciated and go to good use! :)

Thread is always open! Will never close as I try to bump it whenever I can!

I’ll gladly craft two of the coconut drinks for you! However I’m offline for tonight, is there a good time tomorrow (EST) that I can send you a message to do the crafting?

And while I don’t need anything/tips aren’t necessary, they’re still very much appreciated and go to good use! :)

Oh, I saw that it was technically open, but I just wasn't sure if I should ask for something before you've made a "I'm crafting now!"-type of post!

Let's see, EST... so I'll be pretty much available during most of the day of your time, like from around 10am to 10pm or even later (like right now it's around 11 or 12 for you, right? Math is hard). So that's a big time span and you can definitely message me whenever you have time tomorrow because and I'd make time for you, so no worries!

I'll get to printing the tickets then... 😊

Oh, I saw that it was technically open, but I just wasn't sure if I should ask for something before you've made a "I'm crafting now!"-type of post!

Let's see, EST... so I'll be pretty much available during most of the day of your time, like from around 10am to 10pm or even later (like right now it's around 11 or 12 for you, right? Math is hard). So that's a big time span and you can definitely message me whenever you have time tomorrow because and I'd make time for you, so no worries!

I'll get to printing the tickets then... 😊
Almost 10pm here now, but I’ll just message you as soon as I get up in the morning and we’ll find a time that works since I’m mostly available all day tomorrow! :)

Yes I am! How many iron garden benches would you like crafted and do you have the materials for them?
I have enough iron for 7!
Post automatically merged:

I have enough iron for 7!
Is 7NMT ok? And can I bring the mats to your island, or would you prefer to come to mine?

Last edited:
Hi! I'm in need of a pile of zen cushions. Are you by any chance able to craft them? I don't have the cushions sadly.. Thank you :)

Hi! I'm in need of a pile of zen cushions. Are you by any chance able to craft them? I don't have the cushions sadly.. Thank you :)
Hi! Sadly I don't have any of the zen cushions either :confused: sorry about that! If I come across them I'll let you know! If you do, I'll be happy to craft it for you!!

Hi! Sadly I don't have any of the zen cushions either :confused: sorry about that! If I come across them I'll let you know! If you do, I'll be happy to craft it for you!!
No worries, thank you for checking! :)

Hello! Can I request:
8 Cherry blossom lamps
6 Cherry blossom pochettes
4 Cherry blossom piles

I have all the materials needed! Will gladly tip ^^

Hi! Please could I request some DIYS?
- 1 floral swag
- 3 decoy duck
- 3 clothes line
- 2 nova lights?
I can do either island, I’m easy ☺️