• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Other
hi! can you craft 3 tall lanterns for me?
you can PM me when you're available.
let me know if you want to craft on my island or yours.
i have the necessary materials ready.
thank you!

Good hello! This is amazing, thank you so much for helping out! I've got quite the list, my apologies in advance... 😅 Feel free to PM me when you're available - all the necessary materials are ready.

Acoustic Guitar (x2)
Ukulele (x1)
Decoy Duck (x4)
Gong (x1)
Log Pack (x1)
Stone Lion-dog (x2)
Tall Lantern (x2)
Wooden Bucket (x1)
Zen-style Stone (x1)
Firewood (x3)
Beekeeper's Hive (x3)

Good hello! This is amazing, thank you so much for helping out! I've got quite the list, my apologies in advance... 😅 Feel free to PM me when you're available - all the necessary materials are ready.

Acoustic Guitar (x2)
Ukulele (x1)
Decoy Duck (x4)
Gong (x1)
Log Pack (x1)
Stone Lion-dog (x2)
Tall Lantern (x2)
Wooden Bucket (x1)
Zen-style Stone (x1)
Firewood (x3)
Beekeeper's Hive (x3)
I can gladly do all of this! Just will need a little bit to do other things I gotta catch up on but I will definitely be PMing you today! :)

hi :) could i ask to craft:
- log pack
- outdoor bath
- destinations signpost x2
- wood shop sign x 3
- pond stone x2
- tall lantern x 4

i prefer to go to your island since mine is super messy at the moment hehe just let me know when you're free :)

hi :) could i ask to craft:
- log pack
- outdoor bath
- destinations signpost x2
- wood shop sign x 3
- pond stone x2
- tall lantern x 4

i prefer to go to your island since mine is super messy at the moment hehe just let me know when you're free :)
Of course! I will PM you in a little while once I finish up a few other tasks :) thanks a lot!

Last edited:
Now up to 538 by adding the ornament wreath and windflower crown. All wreaths and crowns are now craftable for you! Getting 539 shortly, will be a random Celeste DIY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back