• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Other
Hello!
Could you craft for me the following things? They're so many, I'll tip of course!!
2 blossom viewing lanterns
2 cherry blossom branches
5 palm tree lamps
2 trash bags (unfortunately I don't have the materials for these, can I pay for them?)

Hello! I would love 2 nova lights and 1 moon chair, would you do that for me?
edit: i have the fragments!

Hello!
Could you craft for me the following things? They're so many, I'll tip of course!!
2 blossom viewing lanterns
2 cherry blossom branches
5 palm tree lamps
2 trash bags (unfortunately I don't have the materials for these, can I pay for them?)
I can definitely craft these all, however I'm short 1 tire for the 2nd trash bag!
Post automatically merged:

Hello! I would love 2 nova lights and 1 moon chair, would you do that for me?
edit: i have the fragments!
I'd be happy to do that! I'll PM you!

Up to 539 DIYs, and will be up to 542 by today/tomorrow. Happy to have crafted lots of items for lots of people! Let's keep it up.

Still open today, however turnip selling is taking priority for now. Will get to everyone's order today though!
hello! are you still open today?
if you are, would you be able to craft me 6 palm trees and 2 bird cages? its alot so maybe i can tip you with 2 gold nuggets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back