• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Other
What's that?
I want to give you a theme, and ask about like 3-4 items. I would say the theme is like an outside zen peaceful area. I don't have any specific items in mind, and you don't even have to do this if you don't want, I just thought it would be cool to see other's opinions on outside decor.

I want to give you a theme, and ask about like 3-4 items. I would say the theme is like an outside zen peaceful area. I don't have any specific items in mind, and you don't even have to do this if you don't want, I just thought it would be cool to see other's opinions on outside decor.
Sure thing! Offline now but can pick this back up tomorrow!

Lots of great DIYs to be crafted! Last bump for the night, come back tomorrow for a new Celeste DIY to be added to the list!

Late morning bump! If nothing is crafted for one full week, may shut this thread down. At least until more DIYs are found.

2 more DIYs have become craftable! Now offering tree's bounty big tree and mush umbrella to the list! Only 45 to go and willing to pay 1M each for them. Have your unobtained DIYs crafted here today! Come one, come all.

Ahh I see that takes 5 books. I don't seem to have that either :confused: do you happen to have that in your catalog? I'd be happy to supply the wood for free!
Aw no, it's the books I'm missing and I don't TT! Thanks for looking though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back