• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Other
Hello! May I request:
1 Cherry blossom wand
1 Cherry blossom pochette
3 Cherry blossom pile
3 Cherry blossom bonsai
3 Cherry blossom branches
1 Cherry blossom umbrella

I believe that is 73 cherry blossom petals, 6 hardwood, 9 weeds, 14 clay, 12 branches, and 3 star fragments! I'm a little low on clay, only have 8 atm. But if you can kindly provide the 6 more I need I will gladly pay! I will also gladly tip some tbt for your service ^^

Hello! May I request:
1 Cherry blossom wand
1 Cherry blossom pochette
3 Cherry blossom pile
3 Cherry blossom bonsai
3 Cherry blossom branches
1 Cherry blossom umbrella

I believe that is 73 cherry blossom petals, 6 hardwood, 9 weeds, 14 clay, 12 branches, and 3 star fragments! I'm a little low on clay, only have 8 atm. But if you can kindly provide the 6 more I need I will gladly pay! I will also gladly tip some tbt for your service ^^
You got it! I'll PM you!

Added the mermaid screen to the craftable DIY list, bringing total to 575! Check back each day for a new mermaid DIY being added to the craftable list.

Total could reach 588.

Could you craft me a mum crown? Not a simple or fancy - just a mum crown. I can provide the materials!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back