• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Other
hi!
do you mind crafting for me : Cherry blossom bonsai x2, Cherry blossom pochette x1, Cherry blossom trees wall x1, Cherry blossom umbrella x1, Cherry blossom wand x1, Mum cushion x 4 ?
i have all the materials.
i know im asking a lot... will happily give you 10 star fragments to repay for your kindness!

hi!
do you mind crafting for me : Cherry blossom bonsai x2, Cherry blossom pochette x1, Cherry blossom trees wall x1, Cherry blossom umbrella x1, Cherry blossom wand x1, Mum cushion x 4 ?
i have all the materials.
i know im asking a lot... will happily give you 10 star fragments to repay for your kindness!
I'll PM you!

Now at 554 with the additions of: festive tree, big festive tree, festive top set, windflower wand, and mush lamp!

Last edited:
Hello! May I ask for a bunch of mum cushions? Just need to tt to pick up the yellow pansies <3

Edit: I meant yellow mums hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back