• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Other
Hello! Thankyou for doing this ❤
Whenever you're free would it be possible to craft the following?

- Cherry Blossom pile x8
- Blossom viewing lantern x6
- Cherry Blosson pond x3

I have the materials ready but wouldn't be able to do the trade today but preferably tomorrow if you're free!

Hello! Thankyou for doing this ❤
Whenever you're free would it be possible to craft the following?

- Cherry Blossom pile x8
- Blossom viewing lantern x6
- Cherry Blosson pond x3

I have the materials ready but wouldn't be able to do the trade today but preferably tomorrow if you're free!
Tomorrow actually works a lot better than today for me as well, so sounds perfect! PM with this list tomorrow whenever you're free! Thanks!

Hi again :blush:

Thanks again for helping me out last time by crafting so much! I have saved up on some more materials and was wondering if we could do it again? The supplies are all ready and the items I'd like to request your help with are...

• Jail bars (x8)
  • Barrel (x6)
  • Tiny library (x1)
  • Wand (x1)
  • Moon (x1)
  • Gardenbench (x5)
Thank you so much for your service, I'd definitely recommend :blush:

Hi again :blush:

Thanks again for helping me out last time by crafting so much! I have saved up on some more materials and was wondering if we could do it again? The supplies are all ready and the items I'd like to request your help with are...

• Jail bars (x8)
  • Barrel (x6)
  • Tiny library (x1)
  • Wand (x1)
  • Moon (x1)
  • Gardenbench (x5)
Thank you so much for your service, I'd definitely recommend :blush:
You got it! I'll PM you!

FINAL FOUR DIYs not craftable (excluding frozen set): Colored-Leaves Flooring, Holiday Candle, Illuminated Tree, Jingle Wall

Everything else is craftable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back