6 Days of Scavenging

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried submitting the photos, but it said my photos were too big? Maybe I'm not submitting them correctly? Even when I tried just attaching the photos
i recommend taking a screenshot of the photo you took. fixed it for me.

anyways i'm so excited to do this!! just did my first entry, excited for tomorrow as well!

So excited about this event! I also had trouble with image size but I have a photo editing app on my phone that let me choose a size (480 * 640 worked) good luck to everyone! (Also wanted to show off my name card because I'm proud of it and it took like 30 mins)
1626051779773.jpg

Yay fun event! Super cute banner and collectible! Props to creator(s) :]

Dumb question, would this coco collectible be considered a christmas collectible to you all? Or more of a miscellaneous thing? @ Staff and Non-staff alike

Dumb question, would this coco collectible be considered a christmas collectible to you all? Or more of a miscellaneous thing? @ Staff and Non-staff alike
imo it wouldn't, it's a purple bunny released in july

I feel like it is kinda holiday/winter themed with the background being icy or frosty looking! either way it's adorable and i want it lol!

this is just a precaution but if we want to ask if a photo would be accepted before submitting what would be the best way to do that? my doggie's a cone head for the whole event so i don't wanna have to go too far from my house to find something
I can't get too specific but going too far from the house shouldn't be an issue! Hope doggy is okay.

Kinda? It's somewhat a play on the whole "Christmas in July" teaser, and I think the background was chosen to match the Matryoshka doll from this past Christmas. I can't deny that Cocotryoshka's colors and aesthetic nicely match the snowy setting, so I'm sure that was part of why dizzy bone went with it. I guess I'd call it a Christmas in July collectible. 🐰

Thank you, staff, for hosting another fun event! I was worried that this might be too difficult or time-consuming for me to participate in because I have a lot going on right now, but if the first day is any indication then I should be able to manage at least something every day. I'd really like that Coco Matryoshka collectible. It's too cute!

Good luck to everyone in the raffles! I would absolutely love either the Snow Bunny or the Boss Feather, but I doubt I'll get that lucky.

Because the background matches the Christmas collectibles, I sort of think it belongs with them. But it could really go either way.

I can't get too specific but going too far from the house shouldn't be an issue! Hope doggy is okay.
ok good ty! she's ok but she just had surgery on her butt so she's really uncomfortable and having trouble with a lot of stuff she wouldn't usually 😔

I really appreciate your dedication to maintaining the organized collectible list. 👏👏👏

Below you'll see a total of 20 collectibles, some extremely rare, some more common, and some hovering in the middle of the road.
are we looking at the same list? because I'm not sure I see any of that. especially in comparision to past 'x days of christmas' raffle offerings

Is there a rule for us disabled people? Otherwise I’ll just watch :)

Seriously I’m handicapped from the waist down and may not be able to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back