6 Days of Scavenging

Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks like a really fun event and the raffle prizes are great, plus the new coco collectible and the banner are really cute :giggle:

Good luck everyone entering!

I am excited to participate! I must admit I had to get a new toothbrush from the closet as mine has seen better days! 😂 As someone else mentioned, I hope the rest of the items won't be too difficult to gather as I am also disabled and have limited mobility. Hoping for the best!!

Good luck, everyone!

I take those pictures way too serious, but it's so much fun!!

Also: I have the cutest name card, change my mind. 😆
1vHu669.jpg

Do I have to send 3 individual photos to get the 3 coins and 60 bells? Or can I send 1 photo of all three items and still get full marks?

Thank you so much for this, I adore the scavenger hunt ^_^

Do I have to send 3 individual photos to get the 3 coins and 60 bells? Or can I send 1 photo of all three items and still get full Mark's?

Thank you so much for this, I adore the scavenger hunt ^_^
One photo is fine, that’s what I did 😊

04B91B9A-913C-49B2-B906-E09FBDDCF58E.jpeg

The moment when you never wear graphic tees so you have to look through a needle in a hay stack and find the only graphic tee you have. Took me 8 hrs just to find one. 😔

can we digitally make the photos smaller? My default file sizes are too big for the server but wasn't sure if that would count as manipulation

Would sell my soul for an Aurora Sky 🥺💜

Me too and a purple star fragment since I too am on team purple 😋.
I take those pictures way too serious, but it's so much fun!!

Also: I have the cutest name card, change my mind. 😆
1vHu669.jpg

Nothing wrong with being “too serious” 😉; no such thing in my book. I love it! So adorable! 🥺

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back