6 Days of Scavenging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay this is probably a dumb question but what do we do after we bought the tickets from the shop? Do we need to do something to make it put into effect or just hold onto them?

Glad I wasn't the only one who didn't understand what a "graphic tee" was. I somehow thought it's a picture of tea (tea = tee in german), the drink.. 😂

Can't wait to start taking some pictures, but first I have to visit the doctor. 📸

Sounds like great fun, just completed day 1! :cool:
Good luck everyone!

super excited to see this event return as it's own thing !
good luck every1 entering the raffles xo

Uh-oh, I need to think if I own any graphic tees... 😅

I had some old ones in my parents' house but I don't wear them anymore so I might be out of luck today.

idk if this has been said already but can there please also be Chrissy-tryoshka/Francine-tryoshka collectibles? I love the coco one!!
There are no plans to release the Chrissy and Francine variations of the matryoshka doll but I am so glad to hear that people like the concept and their designs! @dizzy bone did such an amazing job at adapting her into a collectible. 🐇

There is absolutely zero benefit to me posting this in the submissions board so I'm dropping this here:
20210712_112218.jpeg

NB: As always, staff entries are not eligible for currency or prizes.

In case anyone thinks I'm ignoring their questions by posting here without responding to them: I'm not completely confident on what the answers are and don't want to give you false information so I am leaving those to the event host to respond to!

Last edited:
Is there a rule for us disabled people? Otherwise I’ll just watch :)

Seriously I’m handicapped from the waist down and may not be able to do this.
I'll address this with you via PM. (y)
btw, do we have to buy all the tickets earned each day or can we just batch purchase at the end, if desired?
Either way is fine. There's no downside to bulk buying at the end if that's your preference!
Okay this is probably a dumb question but what do we do after we bought the tickets from the shop? Do we need to do something to make it put into effect or just hold onto them?
All you need to do is buy the tickets. You'll be entered into the raffle automatically as long as you have at least one ticket in your inventory. :)

Gonna have to pass on this one.
Will the new coco collectible be tradeable? Couldn't see info on this anywhere.​

Just submitted my entry for the first round! Can’t wait to see what today’s hunt calls for. 👀

Entered first round, just hope T-shirt is considered graphic enough 🥺

Roll on the next challenge 🙈💜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back