6 Days of Scavenging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and first time I have to ask aswell, if a item is acceptable.

Does the pastel rainbow hedgehog count? If not, I have something else, but thought I could submit this cutie :D
vwIlBan.jpg

Very cute! But unfortunately, not really a rainbow.

would a torch pen work? like it's a pen but instead of writing it's a torch

This one is hard to judge with only a written description. Could you share a picture?

So near yet so far, one day to go 🥺🤞 (wonders if I should start to decorate a Christmas tree in preparation🤔)

Honestly didn’t think this was possible but miracles do happen! Honestly forgot I had pyjamas with rainbows on 🙃 torch had to be borrowed (I need to adult better 😂) favourite mug at work sadly.

7B6C23F3-0F12-4821-BA83-F5283EAC0AD1.jpeg

I'm enjoying seeing what everyone is using for their rainbow, really cool! I'm disappointed in myself for not using that DVD or manga cover thats got a large rainbow lol

Hopefully this stuff counts~? Let me know and I'll submit it :)
I know the mug is fine, this mug changes patturn on whether its hot or cold. Was a lil unsure on the torch and the rainbow coloured item. I sad to say I don't have many rainbow coloured items. :/

View attachment 385530
WHERE did u get this mug????? MUST HAVE!!!

So near yet so far, one day to go 🥺🤞 (wonders if I should start to decorate a Christmas tree in preparation🤔)

Honestly didn’t think this was possible but miracles do happen! Honestly forgot I had pyjamas with rainbows on 🙃 torch had to be borrowed (I need to adult better 😂) favourite mug at work sadly.

View attachment 385590
i wonder if the final clues will be christmas/holiday season related. That would be interesting!

Hopefully not a decorated tree and full Christmas dinner 😂 It would be fun though as it is Christmas in July 🎄
Lol, where do we get a tree,

All the artificial trees/plants vanish from stores because of TBT, all of a sudden sold out. We all need mini Christmas trees lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back