6 Days of Scavenging

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the artificial trees/plants vanish from stores because of TBT, all of a sudden sold out. We all need mini Christmas trees lol
Can you imagine the headlines?? Stores under siege as a mass mob demand Christmas trees in July 😂🎄💜

Here's my little baby seeking attention as usual
IMG-5656.png
The white tip on your kitty's tail is too much for me right now. Please smooch his/her nose when you see this!

At first I didn’t think I had anything rainbow and then I remembered. While at Canada’s Wonderland a couple years ago I begged my Dad to buy me this shirt with rainbow letters on it. His work paid for our admission and food and I bought both of our Fast Lane (basically skip the line) passes. So I was deserving of something haha. The lettering is starting to crack though now that I’ve had it awhile…

509AA1FF-A558-4D8A-B789-DC5E02E986EC.jpeg

I also wanted to share my cute mug. I love guinea pigs so much and many people use the words “furry potato” to describe them haha.

1222A7BA-B24F-4B2B-B6B3-FE4E2037659C.jpeg

At first I didn’t think I had anything rainbow and then I remembered. While at Canada’s Wonderland a couple years ago I begged my Dad to buy me this shirt with rainbow letters on it. His work paid for our admission and food and I bought both of our Fast Lane (basically skip the line) passes. So I was deserving of something haha. The lettering is starting to crack though now that I’ve had it awhile…

View attachment 385618

I also wanted to share my cute mug. I love guinea pigs so much and many people use the words “furry potato” to describe them haha.

View attachment 385619
I am in LOVE with that furry potato mug!!!
❤️❤️❤️

I was searching hard for a rainbow when I had one in my face all along, definitely a rainbow right? (under crayola)
I still have a pack of Skittle in case it's not enough.
P7160725.JPG

Would the flashlight and rainbow dress qualify?
View attachment 385620
View attachment 385621
Both of these are fine!
I was searching hard for a rainbow when I had one in my face all along, definitely a rainbow right? (under crayola)
I still have a pack of Skittle in case it's not enough.
View attachment 385634
Yes, that's definitely a rainbow. However, I'm now picturing crayon-flavored toothpaste and I'm not sure how to feel about this.

Oh, I'm sure it does! I think it's just the association when I see "Crayola" on something meant to go in your mouth. 🙈

And I'm sure that a lot of us already but a crayola in our mouth. I vaguely remember some marker's taste...

@Oblivia Would this work for the rainbow pattern item? It’s a remote that has buttons that fade from red to orange to yellow to green to blue going from top to bottom, left to right (I’m really scraping the bottom of the barrel here, lmao).

YK30vv2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back