6 Days of Scavenging

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a side note, I noticed that there's a "7" option under the event round # tab. Hmm, is there gonna be a surprise bonus round? I'm most likely overthinking this lol.

@Oblivia Would this work for the rainbow pattern item? It’s a remote that has buttons that fade from red to orange to yellow to green to blue going from top to bottom, left to right (I’m really scraping the bottom of the barrel here, lmao).

YK30vv2.jpg
It's not perfect but I'll accept it. :)
On a side note, I noticed that there's a "7" option under the event round # tab. Hmm, is there gonna be a surprise bonus round? I'm most likely overthinking this lol.
There are only 6 rounds! I'll be posting the 6th and last set of prompts in just under 2 hours.

Here's my little baby seeking attention as usual
IMG-5656.png

Ah! I love your kitty! 🥺 So cute and absolutely gorgeous; I love the white spot on her tail! 💜Thank you for sharing 🙂.

View attachment 385599
Proving to you guys I'm one again the adult baby of The bell tree! I hope this works. I actually don't own too much rainbow stuff but, I own too many mugs and flashlights lol

(Forgot the name tag 😳)

I spy some Sailor Moon figures on the side. They’re really cute 🤩. Your items are really cute; I like the cup especially :).

Day 5 - Mug, Flashlight and a rainbow pattern
I found my flashlight, thank god!!
BdwXPHi.jpg
____
NVM180R.jpg

BF6zWWo.jpg
____
Post automatically merged:

Aww, I have a similar mug about guinea pigs. They are the cutest :love:

You have such cute items! I really like how you are presenting them in the photo; that namecard looks so good with all your items :).

Last edited:
it's just because of the same options being used for past events that went up to 7 rounds

it's why you can still select old events in the dropdown list too

Can’t wait to see what we’re getting for our final round! I wonder if it’ll be super hard. That rainbow one almost knocked me off my perfect record so far!

i'm surprised more people are struggling with the rainbow than the torch. there isn't a single one in my house, and i couldn't even find one in either of the two shops i went to this morning.

I personally think the rainbow requirements are too hard. Cause I can find several items of rainbow stuff, but they all don't fit ALL of these requirements:
•Include atleast 5 colours
•Must be in the correct pattern
•Can NOT have a colour interrupting that pattern

Alot of my stuff either has only 4 colours, there is a colour that interrupts the pattern or the rainbow isn't in the correct order. I wish the requirements were looser and just allowed for anythin that has a rainbow-like pattern on it.

Also the flashlight. Not all flashlights have a handle or a on/off switch, there are plenty that have that twist to turn on top thing with no handle, and not having an on/off switch or lacking a handle doesn't make it any less of a flashlight. I understand why keychain type flashlights aren't allowed, but I also think this requirement should have been more open to any real basic type of flashlight.

I personally think the rainbow requirements are too hard. Cause I can find several items of rainbow stuff, but they all don't fit ALL of these requirements:

Alot of my stuff either has only 4 colours, there is a colour that interrupts the pattern or the rainbow isn't in the correct order. I wish the requirements were looser and just allowed for anythin that has a rainbow-like pattern on it.

Also the flashlight. Not all flashlights have a handle or a on/off switch, there are plenty that have that twist to turn on top thing with no handle, and not having an on/off switch or lacking a handle doesn't make it any less of a flashlight. I understand why keychain type flashlights aren't allowed, but I also think this requirement should have been more open to any real basic type of flashlight.

id just try bc u have 4 mins and im pretty sure they accept it as long as its clearly a rainbow pattern, ive seen other ppl submit with 4 colours just fine

I that point I think you should just summit whatever is the closest

Our 6th and final hunt is here. The event flew by and I've had a ton of fun hosting this one!

I hope all these prior hunts gave you the practice you'll need to find these next items! The last three things you'll need to locate are:

Headphones or earbuds (dual-ear; no gaming/phone headsets)
Canned beverage or canned food with a pop top (metal can, no coffee)
Mousepad (must be an actual standard size mousepad; keyboard pads, desk coverings, large desk mats, squares of fabric, your bedspread, a piece of cardboard, etc. that is currently being used as a mousepad won’t be accepted)

This information can also be found inside the spoiler in the main post.

You'll have until tomorrow evening at 7pm EST to find these items, after which submissions will close. The Raffle Tickets will remain available for purchase for an additional 24 hours to give everyone a chance to spend their Raffle Coins and will be removed from the shop on Sunday, July 18th at 7pm EST, so be sure to spend all your currency before then to ensure you have as many raffle entires as possible! The raffle drawings and collectible distributions will take place shortly after the tickets disappear from the shop.

Cocotryoshka and our mystery weird, strange quirky friend are both excited to jazz up your sidebars!

Further clarification on the pop top: it would be a top that resembles the one seen below:

pop-top-7605400.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw, I have all those things, but my dad's using the mousepad right now and I probably won't be able to get my hand on it until tomorrow

Some of the prompts are intentionally more challenging/specific. We did this to balance out the generous TBT Bell payout that's awarded for each hunt, and the Cocotryoshka will be given to nearly every participant thus far. All of us were happy to answer questions about whether or not an item would be accepted prior to being submitted, and we were definitely more on the lenient side for the last set of prompts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back