6 Days of Scavenging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found all the items for the just-for-fun bonus hunt! My childhood doll of Flora from Winx Club with her Charmix (you can tell she was played with a lot 😅), a 100%-authentic real life Kaleidoclover, and my mom's matryoshka!!!
View attachment 386074

Also bless my mom for finding her matryoshka for me. 😭 It wasn't where we thought it was and she practically had to turn the house upside down to find it—I sadly wasn't much help because I can't do much on my knee right now; I was willing to settle for some nesting measuring cups or something, but she was determined. She seems really happy about all the re-organizing she got done in the process, so I'm glad about that at least!
I'm kinda glad your mom was so determined to find her matryoshka dolls, they're stunning! I especially love the teeny tiny one because it's so darn cute and the biggest one because you can really see all the detail on it really well 💙

only four and a half hours til the raffle, I'm so excited to see who wins! 🌟

I'm still overjoyed about winning a pink feather from the last raffle so I'm spreading my luck to all you lovely people here ☺✨
Post automatically merged:

And the inflation – oh my gosh! 😱
75 million tbt for star wands or bust

only four and a half hours til the raffle, I'm so excited to see who wins! 🌟

I'm still overjoyed about winning a pink feather from the last raffle so I'm spreading my luck to all you lovely people here ☺✨
Post automatically merged:

75 million tbt for star wands or bust
That and 25 million for a frost egg or a disco egg
Jeremy actually don't give everyone 1 million bells because then it will be impossible to get anything

That and 25 million for a frost egg or a disco egg
Jeremy actually don't give everyone 1 million bells because then it will be impossible to get anything
Yes please dont (1 million skull radios lol) I wouldn't know what to do with them. I'll give mine away.

I found a doll!

View attachment 386057
Amusingly enough, I took this photo before seeing that Oblivia had also shared Wix!

Hello, Pierrot! I meet you finally at last ☺️😊.

Thanks staff so much for putting together these back to back events (first the diversity, then the scavenger hunt). I had a lot of fun looking at the entries and doing my own for both; they were really fun events :). I really appreciate everything including the “promotion” of diversity, since with how things been lately, I think showing acceptance and tolerance to everyone regardless of race, gender, sexuality is extremely important and I think any effort to emphasize its value and importance makes a difference no matter how big or small the community is out of the entire world/internet. Thanks so much and also for your time and effort putting together these events (I’ll probably thank you at the end of the last event as well, but still felt I needed to say this. 😊

So how many people actually got all 18 items from the scavenging? I’m curious to know! Will we ever find out?

Also, when will we get the new collectibles?
I feel like they’ll say how many people got all 18 items in the same post as the raffle winners but we’ll see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back