6 Days of Scavenging

Status
Not open for further replies.
so who wants an impromptu day 7 hunt, while we wait?

well, here's something I thought up real quick

a doll (must be humanoid design)
a matryoshka set or other similar item (must at least fit the similaraly-designed-same-basic-shape-multiple-items-of-differing-sizes-that-can-fit-one-inside-the-other concept)
a real life not handmade version of any one of the collectibles able to be won from this event's raffle

no prizes guaranteed, this one's just for fun. with no staff involvement in my making this, of course

I found a doll!

20210718_085200.jpeg

Amusingly enough, I took this photo before seeing that Oblivia had also shared Wix!

I'm so sad that I will only know what's the new collectible, who won, etc. once I wake up in the morning 😭
I mean, I COULD use the fact that I always have to use the toilet at exactly 2:26 AM to make a quick check,
but.. should I really.. 😂

How rude of me not to mention this yesterday, but I'd like to say thank you to all the staff who organized this scavenger event! Some items were easy to find while others required me to be persistent in looking around the house. I'm glad I found a mousepad (in pieces) that my dad used to prevent tables from sliding across the floor or else I wouldn't find all items for the event!

Found all the items for the just-for-fun bonus hunt! My childhood doll of Flora from Winx Club with her Charmix (you can tell she was played with a lot 😅), a 100%-authentic real life Kaleidoclover, and my mom's matryoshka!!!
Scavenger Hunt Bonus - Matryoshka, Doll, Kaleidoclover.jpg

Also bless my mom for finding her matryoshka for me. 😭 It wasn't where we thought it was and she practically had to turn the house upside down to find it—I sadly wasn't much help because I can't do much on my knee right now; I was willing to settle for some nesting measuring cups or something, but she was determined. She seems really happy about all the re-organizing she got done in the process, so I'm glad about that at least!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back