6 Days of Scavenging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found all the items for the just-for-fun bonus hunt! My childhood doll of Flora from Winx Club with her Charmix (you can tell she was played with a lot 😅), a 100%-authentic real life Kaleidoclover, and my mom's matryoshka!!!
View attachment 386074

Also bless my mom for finding her matryoshka for me. 😭 It wasn't where we thought it was and she practically had to turn the house upside down to find it—I sadly wasn't much help because I can't do much on my knee right now; I was willing to settle for some nesting measuring cups or something, but she was determined. She seems really happy about all the re-organizing she got done in the process, so I'm glad about that at least!
Tell your mom her doll is gorgeous and we all appreciate her very much for sharing it with us!

coco.png
I spy with my little eye, a little Cocotryoshka in the shop. ❤

the lovely Pierrot has returned, how I missed you 🥺 💚💛
When not haunting The Woods, Pierrot lives rent-free on my desk and litters the place with empty candy wrappers.

But we can't... but he is the owner so I guess it's ok but still that's a little unfair
I can't tell whether or not you are joking here, so just for clarification, the Jeremy2 account is only used for testing that a site feature is functioning properly on the user end. As with all staff-owned accounts it is not eligible to win prizes.

It's like a MissingNo.
I mean this doesn't even have a proper collectible image. I had to screencap and crop down to size

missingno. and its brethren at least have something of a sprite. even if it's a glitchy hodgepodge mess or ripped off from something like charizard, nidorino, pidgeot, etc

We only have ~5 minutes before the drawings, and just so everyone doesn't get too antsy, I'll be pulling all the winners and compiling the full list of 20 + what they've won prior to making the official announcement post. Bear with me for a few minutes while RNG works its magic, and keep your eyes peeled for the winners list to be posted around 7:15pm EST.

The Cocotryoshka and not so mystery collectible will be distributed after the raffle winners are announced, and they'll be sent out all at once to those of you who met the criteria. 😄

We only have ~5 minutes before the drawings, and just so everyone doesn't get too antsy, I'll be pulling all the winners and compiling the full list of 20 + what they've won prior to making the official announcement post. Bear with me for a few minutes while RNG works its magic, and keep your eyes peeled for the winners list to be posted around 7:15pm EST.

The Cocotryoshka and not so mystery collectible will be distributed after the raffle winners are announced, and they'll be sent out all at once to those of you who met the criteria. 😄
Can I love this post more than once? Seriously, thank you for the wonderful event, @Oblivia!

I'm kinda glad your mom was so determined to find her matryoshka dolls, they're stunning! I especially love the teeny tiny one because it's so darn cute and the biggest one because you can really see all the detail on it really well 💙
Tell your mom her doll is gorgeous and we all appreciate her very much for sharing it with us!
Wanted to say that my mom's been happily surprised with all the nice reactions her matryoshka's gotten! ^^

also hanging around for the raffle results like 👀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back