6 Days of Scavenging

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did it! White feather on the left, Wixy boy, and Matryoshka dolls.

qTXU6wT.jpg
I do not like wixy boy๐Ÿ˜– But I do like bonus rounds!
A clover (missing one leaf but ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ) and Tupperware that hopefully counts
Screenshot_20210717-202014_Gallery.jpg
And my great grandmother's doll that's over 100 years old! (Wixy boy reminded me of her)
Screenshot_20210717-201944_Gallery.jpg

@Roxxy possibly a new purple collectible. ๐Ÿ‘€

I feel like I'm the only one who doesnt know who that is lol

Donโ€™t feel bad. I didnโ€™t know who Wix was until last Halloweaster. There is another doll; I canโ€™t remember his name and never seen him; I hope to see him sometime though since he seemed cool from the posts I had to go through for the egg hunt. Last Halloweaster was my first Halloween event I participated in :).

Donโ€™t feel bad. I didnโ€™t know who Wix was until last Halloweaster. There is another doll; I canโ€™t remember his name and never seen him; I hope to see him sometime though since he seemed cool from the posts I had to go through for the egg hunt. Last Halloweaster was my first Halloween event I participated in :).
do you mean Pierrot? I love pierrot :>

Congrats on the hunt everyone. When does the raffle occur?

I've had what I imagine to be a correct guess on what it is since the second day. I can't wait!

so who wants an impromptu day 7 hunt, while we wait?

well, here's something I thought up real quick

a doll (must be humanoid design)
a matryoshka set or other similar item (must at least fit the similaraly-designed-same-basic-shape-multiple-items-of-differing-sizes-that-can-fit-one-inside-the-other concept)
a real life not handmade version of any one of the collectibles able to be won from this event's raffle

no prizes guaranteed, this one's just for fun. with no staff involvement in my making this, of course
Here ya go

qs022qx.jpg

is it just me or did anyone else have no trouble at all w the rainbow prompt on account of pride month lol

20210717-212906.jpg

(wrist bands, a sweatband, an eraser, a fan, and a lanyard)
20210717-213004.jpg

(my pride shirt)

I also have sunglasses that are rainbow, I already packed them away tho

@Roxxy possibly a new purple collectible. ๐Ÿ‘€

He's very cute ^^ I also love the color purple, so I'm excited to see him!

Hey @Oblivia just wanted to say thank you, I thoroughly enjoyed that event. I love events that have us running around in real live, theyโ€™re really immersive. As always, the forums are such a fun and engaging place to spend time during the pandemic. โค๏ธ

so who wants an impromptu day 7 hunt, while we wait?

well, here's something I thought up real quick

a doll (must be humanoid design)
a matryoshka set or other similar item (must at least fit the similaraly-designed-same-basic-shape-multiple-items-of-differing-sizes-that-can-fit-one-inside-the-other concept)
a real life not handmade version of any one of the collectibles able to be won from this event's raffle

no prizes guaranteed, this one's just for fun. with no staff involvement in my making this, of course
Ooh, I think I can do this one! It'll have to wait until tomorrow thoughโ€”I'd like to borrow my mom's matryoshka for this, but she's already asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back