• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Buying 6 stacks of 30 regular wood | Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bui

Buizel fan and Rambley stan
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Playful Scenery
Blue Train Engine
Sleek Train Car
Yellow Caboose
Playful Scenery
Mailbox
Mailbox
Mailbox
Mailbox
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (33) +
I am looking to buy 6 stacks of 30 regular wood, since apparently it doesn't exist on my island (I have 8 stacks of softwood and 7 of hardwood, but don't even have half a stack of regular wood). I can offer TBT bells, Nook Miles Tickets, or possibly trade some of the other wood stacks I have (preferably no more than 3 of each). Please name your price when offering!

Hi there! I have 4 stacks for you; could I ask 5 tbt per stack?
Edit: I've had better luck on nook mile islands for regular wood. If you want to wait until this evening, I am fairly sure I can harvest more.

Last edited:
@xara , @jadetine - Apologies for the late response, I already got the wood I was looking for and forgot to lock the thread. However, if you are still interested in selling at the moment, please send me a PM and I'll still buy them!

Locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back