• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

60 Days Until NA Release

ajpri

Austin
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
As you may be aware we are only 60 days away until the North American launch. So to help the countdown, I created a few questions as a "survey"

What do you look forward to the most?

If you are using paths, what will your design look like?

How many other towns do you plan on going to over wifi?

How many other towns do you plan on going to using the dream suite?

Do you already own a 3ds you plan to play it on? If so, which size and color? If not, what are you wanting to get?

My answers:
Either public works projects or the megaphone tool.

I am designing my own, but all I decided now is there will be lots of blue!

Probably around 15. Most to all will be from the various forums im part of.

As many as possible!

Do you already own a 3ds you plan to play it on? If so, which size and color? If not, what are you wanting to get?
I own an original 2011 aqua blue 3ds. I may get an xl if the animal crossing bundle comes to NA, but im trying to talk myself out of it.

I plan on asking questions every once-in-a-while as part of a countdown, so expect more! I can't wait to read the responses!

Having more than one house to decorate!

Nice natural stone path - but not everywhere, just my normal trails around town.

As many as who will let me in! My kids will have their own towns (they buy the game separate), and a friend and her family also - so they're a guaranteed visiting place.

I think I'll be using this feature daily...

I just got one on sale last week just for this game. I was holding out for a black 3DS XL, but opted for the red instead. Just ordered a decalgirl skin in Vintage Scarlet to dress it up some (and tone down the red).

What do you look forward to the most? Being mayor and developing the town

If you are using paths, what will your design look like? I've always have paths in the past but I really want to give the animal tracks a chance this time.

How many other towns do you plan on going to over wifi? Loads!

How many other towns do you plan on going to using the dream suite? Loads!

Do you already own a 3ds you plan to play it on? If so, which size and color? If not, what are you wanting to get? I have a silver XL

What do you look forward to the most? Being the mayor and remaking furniture.

If you are using paths, what will your design look like? I will be making my own not sure what yet.

How many other towns do you plan on going to over wifi? I hope many but I have not used wifi in a very long time, and don't have many people on my 3ds

How many other towns do you plan on going to using the dream suite? I'll use it everyday so I will visit many.

Do you already own a 3ds you plan to play it on? If so, which size and color? If not, what are you wanting to get? Yes I do, I have a black 3ds.

Ugh, you lucky sods! I'll do an EU celebratory 65 days till launch answer session haha!

What do you look forward to the most? Being mayor and visiting the island and kitting out my house. OK I cheated, that's 3!

If you are using paths, what will your design look like? No paths, probably use grass wear and make shrub/tree/flower borders
How many other towns do you plan on going to over wifi? I've never wifid before so I hope to visit some of you guys (add me if you like) and have a lot of fun with it. I have about 15 3DS buddies registered so far I think.

How many other towns do you plan on going to using the dream suite? I want to visit as many as possible and am already gathering some codes so hopefully they haven't changed much by the time June gets here. They probably will though!

Do you already own a 3ds you plan to play it on? If so, which size and color? I have a 3DS XL in the silver and black. I have a few cases for it so I can change the colour/look at will! I'm getting an aluminium purple case, that'll be pretty nice!

Last edited:
All the new customization, both for my character and village. :D

I will be using paths. Im not entirely sure what it will look like yet but i want it to be quite fancy/regal (white?)
But then who knows, i will probably go back and forth between that and a natural look. (stone paths,etc) ;)

I don't know many people to wifi with yet, but hopefully i will soon :)

Many :p Probably the themed ones and well designed.

Yeah, i already have a white 3DS. I kinda wished i got a XL though.

Dream Mansion

Nothing over the top - something simple like the Nintendo Village path pattern

Idno

Well my favorite feature is the Dream Mansion so... Off the charts lol

I have a plain black 3DS XL

HTML:
[B]What do you look forward to the most?[/B]

[B]If you are using paths, what will your design look like?[/B]

[B]How many other towns do you plan on going to over wifi?[/B]

[B]How many other towns do you plan on going to using the dream suite?[/B]

[B]Do you already own a 3ds you plan to play it on? If so, which size and color? If not, what are you wanting to get?[/B]

all the different exterior decorations (the house exteriors, the community projects, paths, the huge variety of fruit treets etc.)

I will use many different path-designs. I'm also looking for a cloud path-design... has anybody seen something like that?

As many as possibly of course

I bought a plain white 3DS XL last week (had a normal white one before). It's definitely worth upgrading.

Alright. Let's give this a run.

English words.

The ones I already have. Possibly something that flows well.

Friends and the 3 other towns I manage.

I go to a couple of random towns every day.

I need a US 3dsxl. Hopefully the AC bundle will make it stateside. If not, a nice color will do.

60 days left! YAY! Also, this survey seems really similar to the acnl 100 day challenge on tumblr

-Starting a Town from scratch, being able to build Town Projects and the swimming.

-I'll use a one Pattern Path so I have enough Space for other Designs, it will be a common Brick Road.

-One Town from a Friend and hopefully many others from AC Forums.

-I plan on visiting at least one Town a Day, propably depends on how much Time I want or can spend on the Game.

-I own the Aqua Blue 3DS, on which I have spray painted the Crest of Hyrule.

Last edited:
HTML:
[B]What do you look forward to the most?[/B]

[B]If you are using paths, what will your design look like?[/B]

[B]How many other towns do you plan on going to over wifi?[/B]

[B]How many other towns do you plan on going to using the dream suite?[/B]

[B]Do you already own a 3ds you plan to play it on? If so, which size and color? If not, what are you wanting to get?[/B]

thank

dream mansion + island

kawaii. things with clouds, stars and general pinkness.

quite a few i guess. i wanna make some friends so i can actually use the best friend feature.

a lot.

ive got the pearl pink 3ds and a red 3ds xl. im thinking of getting the mintxwhite ll from japan but idk.

customisation
Bricks probably?
As many as i can, including Zed's!
As many as i can
A normal 3DS i had since 2011 which is black!

Ugh, you lucky sods! I'll do an EU celebratory 65 days till launch answer session haha!

What do you look forward to the most? Being mayor and visiting the island and kitting out my house. OK I cheated, that's 3!

As long as its ok with the mods, u may do another countdown survey for European gamers. And there is no limit to responses. Have as many or as few.

60 days left! YAY! Also, this survey seems really similar to the acnl 100 day challenge on tumblr

I was aware of the 100 day challenge, I promise I didn't steal any questions directly. I came up with all the questions.

Well, there are 19(!!!) upgrades for your house in total and I disliked the size of the house in Animal Crossing: City Folk. I like the Dream Suite a lot too.
And ANIMAL PICS ARE BACK, WOOOOOOHOOOOOWWHH!!!

I am definitely going to use paths. It will be tiles in a pink-peach colour.

As much as I like, not every day... A couple of towns a month.

A few other towns a week.

I own the original 3DS, cosmos black. But I love the XL and I might buy one when New Leaf comes out...

- Making my village pretty!
- Probably grey rocky paths
- No Idea; I dont think this is very 'plannable'.
- Yes.
- I've got a normal blue 3DS.

Honestly, that I'll be playing an AC game that seems complete and has a ton to do. WW and CF added some stuff, but they took away a lot of stuff too. I'm excited to play NL for a long time with nothing to be upset about!

I have always hated paths, but some of the videos I've seen here have at really nice ones, so I may delve into it a bit in NL.

Hopefully a lot! I have been making friends here and have about 5 people IRL that I'll be playing with. I hope to go somewhere new most every day! I do love playing by myself, but I want to explore as well!

I will look about in this when I'm bored for sure! probably tons, for inspiration and stuff!

I have a 3DSXL! It's blue! and I'm currently playing Fire Emblem, which is super neat!

Everything in Animal Crossing. Being Mayor, the taller characters, the enhanced graphics, and playing with friends.

Something as basic as this: PATH DESIGN.jpg
I will not scatter paths designs all over town though, just in a few places.

How many other towns do you plan on going to over Wi-Fi?
More than 5.
How many other towns do you plan on going to using the Dream Suite?
Loads.
Do you already own a 3DS you plan to play it on? If so, which size and colour? If not, what are you wanting to get?
A normal Aqua Blue 3DS. I love it, it's nice and shiny and doesn't look as ugly as the 3DS XL.

"As long as its ok with the mods, u may do another countdown survey for European gamers. And there is no limit to responses. Have as many or as few"

Ah no that's OK thanks, I'm just glad we're only 5 days behind though. Rather than months or something else horrific...

Back