• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

60 Days Until NA Release

YAY!!! 60 DAYS! Can't even believe it :D Time flys which is AWESOME.

What do you look forward to the most? Getting the game, freaking out all the way home and starting it up.

If you are using paths, what will your design look like? Something I create. Probably a natural stone path.

How many other towns do you plan on going to over wifi? Hopefully a few. I have a few people from here who I would really like to play with.

How many other towns do you plan on going to using the dream suite? Probably a lot.

Do you already own a 3ds you plan to play it on? If so, which size and color? If not, what are you wanting to get? Got one, XL, Pearl Pink :D love it but don't play anything on it currently.

It is not a guarantee that I will give out my Nintendo 3DS Friend Code when Animal Crossing New Leaf does come out.

Due to me still being MMC Founder and well known (it is true, not matter what people say) I will probably offer my Nintendo 3DS Friend Code to people that I select or whoever wins competitions that I will sometime host when the game comes out worldwide.

It is not a guarantee that I will give out my Nintendo 3DS Friend Code when Animal Crossing New Leaf does come out.

Due to me still being MMC Founder and well known (it is true, not matter what people say) I will probably offer my Nintendo 3DS Friend Code to people that I select or whoever wins competitions that I will sometime host when the game comes out worldwide.

MMC? Could you elaborate?

Honestly Jason, don't act like you're some kind of celebrity for something you created and wont let go to this day.
If you're holding yourself in such high regards to give out your Friend Code to play with people, treating them as a winner is a little much.
With that kind of attitude, I don't want to play with you.

Sorry, who are you?

Honestly Jason, don't act like you're some kind of celebrity for something you created and wont let go to this day.
If you're holding yourself in such high regards to give out your Friend Code to play with people, treating them as a winner is a little much.
With that kind of attitude, I don't want to play with you.

I agree with Andy, I don't even know you never mind heard of you. You're just coming off as a complete and utter ball bag to me.

MMC means Multi-Millionaire's Club, it was an exclusive Wi-Fi club for Animal Crossing Wild World and Animal Crossing City Folk.
To become a member, people on TBT paid a certain amount of TBT Bells and depending on which member rank they bought, it would mean rarer prizes in competitions and activities.

This club was first started up back on TBT 1.0
I will also say that I made over 480.000 TBT Bells because of membership fees to join the exclusive club.
It has been locked now by my request as owner of the MMC and I can have it reopened anytime.

MMC means Multi-Millionaire's Club, it was an exclusive Wi-Fi club for Animal Crossing Wild World and Animal Crossing City Folk.
To become a member, people on TBT paid a certain amount of TBT Bells and depending on which member rank they bought, it would mean rarer prizes in competitions and activities.

I will also say that I made over 480.000 TBT Bells because of membership fees to join the exclusive club.
It has been locked now by my request as owner of the MMC and I can have it reopened anytime.

Oh. Meh.

Wow, that's sounds like the sort of elitist bull crap that prevents me from wanting to join all kinds of online communities. |:

I'm glad you have a group you can open at any time. Gives a good list for me to check for people I won't be playing the game with. Ever.

probably closer to june 9th Id like to add some people from here to my friends list, for swapnote, and to have some towns to visit, i gotta get 100 for the train station upgrade :)

Im not a celebrity so I hope some of you might want to play with me?

Back