• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

60 Days Until NA Release

What do you look forward to the most?
All the customization and the pattern design! :D

If you are using paths, what will your design look like?
No paths. Too much effort and waste the space I could use for CLOTHES.

How many other towns do you plan on going to over wifi?
Less than 10. I'm not a very social person. ;-;

How many other towns do you plan on going to using the dream suite?
As many as I can. It's not the same as actually going there and interacting with people so it's less scary.

Do you already own a 3ds you plan to play it on? If so, which size and color? If not, what are you wanting to get?
Yes. I have an Aqua Blue 3DS. I'm not going to get an XL unless my baby breaks. It's a waste of money.

Working on my town and making it look nice. ^^
I want a dirt path design. I haven't found one yet and I'm terrible at making patterns. :c
As many as I can. :) I want the badges.

500. xD To get the gold badge.

Do you already own a 3ds you plan to play it on? If so, which size and color? If not, what are you wanting to get?
Yes. I might upgrade to an XL, but there are no colours I want. My current 3DS is the Limited Edition Zelda 3DS.

Minus all the new features, getting that nostalgic feeling.

The blue Happy Home Showcase path.

At least 4, but I'd like to go to as many as I can.

Many. I plan on using this feature a couple times a day.

I bought the pink/white XL specifically for ACNL.

English words.

Not sure if I will. If I do, something that blends in. Dirt, simple stone path, etc.

As many as friends I have.

However many I end up going to.

I have a teal 3DS. If they release a special 3ds for NL, then I may get it depending on the design.

What do you look forward to the most? [/b]Actually playing it.

If you are using paths, what will your design look like? [/b]I dunno yet.

How many other towns do you plan on going to over wifi? [/b]If someone on the forums has something I want, or I have something they want, I'll visit. Quite a few.

How many other towns do you plan on going to using the dream suite? [/b]Dunno.

Do you already own a 3ds you plan to play it on? If so, which size and color? If not, what are you wanting to get? [/b]Already have a 3DS, regular, black.

Laying out my town and starting fresh on collecting everything!

I think I want some kind of stone pattern but I am still thinking about a possible theme so it could change.

As many as I can. I also want the badges. Plus Id like to see more towns now especially because of all the customization.

Lots and lots! Thats gonna be a pretty cool way of seeing new towns...even if you dont want to actually visit the person. Also a cool way of sharing my town with people I dont otherwise trust LOL

I own both. I had a aqua 3ds that I bought last summer right before the XL was released bc I thought NL would be out by now, but I recently upgraded to a pink 3ds XL because there was a great sell along with a promotion and I love it and am 100% content. Now Im trying to get my bf to use my old one to play NL with me....lol if I ask enough times maybe he will give it a chance :)

English words, the new things villagers do.

I probably will end up caving and using one. I'll have to look around.

As many as friends I have, or anybody who wants to visit.

A lot.

I have a Pikachu 3DS XL to play it on.

The new furniture and the Re-tail store.

I'm keeping it natural.

Hundreds.

Thousands.

I have a Pikachu 3DS XL that's standing by for Animal Crossing. :D

Being mayor and the island

I think brick paths will look nice

As many as I can go to

Alot!

I was hoping on getting a red 3ds last week but they didn't have that in stock so I got a black 3ds

What do you look forward to the most? I. I don't even know! All of it. I think mostly I'm looking forward to playing on the 3DS. I loved the improvements they made in CF (though there seemed to be too few) but I hated having to play on the TV.

If you are using paths, what will your design look like? No paths for me. I'll use flowers, bushes (woo!) and trees to help show the best paths through town.

How many other towns do you plan on going to over wifi? Lots. So far I have 50 or so friends on my 3DS. I hope to find more. Though, I do like playing all by myself sometimes too. Options are good though!

How many other towns do you plan on going to using the dream suite? Lots. I think this is a great feature. Being able to check out other towns without searching the internet or finding new friends is awesome.

Do you already own a 3ds you plan to play it on? If so, which size and color? If not, what are you wanting to get? My husband bought me an aqua 3DS last year when I thought the game would be coming out soon. Of course it was before any talk of the XL. Then I HAD to have the XL. I got a red one for Xmas. I really wish I would have gotten the blue, but oh well. I'm looking for a skin. I really dislike the red. How come Nintendo never makes a green one :(

The new customization options

In the 47 minutes ACNL preview I've seen a really pretty design, which I'm trying to convert as good as possible, so I can use it later

I haven't figured out how to use wifi so far :S I'll try again though

Hopefully a lot, I'm looking forward to this

Not yet, I'll get one especially for ACNL. I don't care about the color but since the red one (XL) seems to be the cheapest I'll get that one probably

Pretty much everything :) but if I had to pick, I'd say the QR Codes for the clothes

I don't plan on using pathways since you can't make them look like anything but a square :p I prefer more organic shapes.
If I could make the pathways match the grass perfectly, then I would probably make a stepping stone type of pathway. I may use pathways in certain areas, but not as a pathway.

Probably not very many. It depends on how many of my friends IRL get the game and how many people on here will ask to wifi with me.

Hopefully a lot. I love the idea of the Dream Suite :) it's really convenient and seems like it'll be a lot of fun

I do own a 3DS already. Got it this Christmas actually with the intent of playing this game xD. It's the original size and it's purple. I didn't want the XL because I didn't want it to be too bulky and because I felt like spending the extra money just for a larger screen wouldn't really be worth it.

Actually playing it.
Agreed. :D

Won't be using them, I wish to look upon all that beautiful grass.

How many other towns do you plan on going to over wifi or the dream suite?
As many as possible.

I've got my original 3DS, my Ambassador games will hopefully keep me busy until AC:NL comes out.

Making my town look good with paths and trees and flowers... this list goes on!
Like a pavement/sidewalk you get in a city.
Many.
Many, many.
I do own a 3DS.
Size: Standard Version
Colour: Black. (I use to own a blue but it glitched and froze when going onto the apps, including games.)

Back