• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway ヽ( ・㉨・)ノ ♥ Nana's Huge Holiday Giveaway!! 10mil+ ♥ WINNERS PG. 14

Mayor Name: Squeaky
Town Name: Lindry
What is your favourite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING?
Probably horror mangas... I recently read Uzumaki by Junji Ito and loved it. <3

Also love horror films... Evil Dead, Silence of the Lambs, The Shining, Nightmare on Elm Street, Dawn of the Dead, even more thriller-y stuff like Psycho... I could go on and on xD

Last edited:
My mayor's name is Rose and the town is Flowne!

My favorite scary video game is the Fatal Frame series, especially Fatal Frame 2: Crimson Butterfly! :)

I'm mayor Lily from Clover!

When it comes to horror, I love horror games, like amnesia (where you creep through an old castle and there's these really creepy zombie looking things that appear and chase you. But you have no weapons or anything so all you can do is hide or run)

Books are good for horror too, like Pet Semetary :D

Mayor name: JoJo

Town name: Cadburg

Those Goosebumps books scared me as a child as well, but I was addicted to them (and the show)!

Mayor Name: Alyssa
Town Name: Kiwiland
What is your favourite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING (movie, book, game, etc.)?
Heroes (dont know if that counts?), or any lifetime horror movie. Oh and the walking dead.

PS I love your school themed house owo~ And how you have a mens and ladies hot spring in your inn themed house.. :3

Last edited:
Thank you for this giveaway!
Mayor: Jia from Miss A
Town: SM Town
Favorite horror anything: hand down would have to be Deathnote!! Love, love, love "L", Light (Kira), and especially Ryuk ( Misa, as always, is SO annoying..) ^^

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Phoebe
Town Name: Oakfall
What is your favourite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING (movie, book, game, etc.)?: I love the film 1408, really messes with your mind. Pretty big fan of horror films but never find anyone to watch them with (my family hate horrors XD ). Hoping to see Carrie soon but I've been told it's not that scary?

Bonus!
Oh my gosh your town!i want to live there! It's perfect! I'm going to cry! I love it so much!
image.jpg
Oops sorry it's big ...Octavian posed for the pic though XD

Last edited:
Hi :)

Mayor Name: Stef
Town Name: Plavas
What is your favourite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING (movie, book, game, etc.)? I don't like this kind of themed.. I only see one horror movie: 13th Friday (don't know if it's this name in english :/) And When I was younger, Rayman was a horror game for me lol

Mayor Name: Annika
Town Name: Eclipse
What is your favourite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING (movie, book, game, etc.)?: Doctor Whooooo

Thanks for all the entries!! ; o ;
and my dream town is a bit outdated so I'm gonna try and update tonight...luckily I have a cute camper atm too hehe

and I'll be sure to check out everyone's recommendations when I have time!!

Mayor Name: Hana
Town Name: Kalos
What is your favorite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING (movie, book, game, etc.)?: Hmm, I guess this is not considered Horror more like Gore but Shingeki no Kyojin is awesome. Mystery videogames I love are the Professor Layton Series and The Ace Attorney Series, for movies I would go with Stephen King 'It' I saw it when I was little and it gave me nightmares for days xD

Wow~ I really loved your town is so beautiful, also your rooms are so creative and awesomee!

My favorite spot on your town

And one of my favorite rooms of your houses! Love the zodiac items they're so cute! Wish I had them xD

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Sarah
Town Name: Kinoko
What is your favourite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING (movie, book, game, etc.)? My favorite horror game is Amnesia: The Dark Descent :)

I'll do the bonus when I get home tonight!

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Julia
Town Name: Hawaii
What is your favourite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING (movie, book, game, etc.)?
Oh.. I have a bunch of fave horror games like slenderman:the nine pages [yes, i said nine. its a fanmade game] to official ones like slender: the arrival. my faves so far are mad father, the witch's house and omfg i love the fanmade slenderman games so much aaaah

HNI_0014.JPGHNI_0016.JPG
I currently only have 400k, and I have commsioned someone to draw my mayor, which i just realised was a stupid idea... BUT YOLO!
I loved seeing marshal in your town, Marshal is a dreamie for me!
PS: The items left were:
Pink glow wand
Yellow glow wand
Setsabun beans
Mystery bag
Headkerchief
And.. bubble wand! C:
It was very fun in your town

Last edited:
I'm Mayor Izzy from Tinkton and not sure if this is really horror but I have been playing Dead Space and jeez I'm not sure if I dont do well with horror or if it truly gets scary

Mayor Name: Em0tard
Town Name: FusRoDah
What is your favourite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING (movie, book, game, etc.)? I love queen of the damned (not really horror related), 13 ghosts, silent hills.
Game wise, havent really played many horror games although amnesia scares the crap out of me lol havent been able to play it much.
Book wise, hannibal lector series (red dragon, etc) is one of my favorite mystery/horror books and is the only series so far that has made me physically ill to my stomach.
Anita blake series is more fantasy/horror/mystery.

Mayor Name: Em0tard
Town Name: FusRoDah
What is your favourite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING (movie, book, game, etc.)? I love queen of the damned (not really horror related), 13 ghosts, silent hills.
Game wise, havent really played many horror games although amnesia scares the crap out of me lol havent been able to play it much.
Book wise, hannibal lector series (red dragon, etc) is one of my favorite mystery/horror books and is the only series so far that has made me physically ill to my stomach.
Anita blake series is more fantasy/horror/mystery.

I really want to read the Hannibal books, I've watched the first film.

Back