• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway ヽ( ・㉨・)ノ ♥ Nana's Huge Holiday Giveaway!! 10mil+ ♥ WINNERS PG. 14

Mayor Name: Itachi
Town Name: Tokyo
What is your favourite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING (movie, book, game, etc.)? I don't really like horror stuff ;w; I'm really scared easily. But I guess I could say Another (anime/manga). As for mystery, I'd say Professor Layton, a very good serie! And probably Ace Attorney ^^

Pic later~ Thanks for this giveaway! =D

thanks for all the entries!! *O*
I just updated my dream address, and it should be a lot more festive compared to last time both inside houses and outside haha

Mayor Name: Fiji
Town Name: Panda
ooh, umm, horror. let's see...
(movies)
the conjuring
the purge (it was okay, more suspenseful than anything)
you're next (very stabby-stabby, but good!)
carrie
cabin the woods (sort of awkward!)
sinister (WAS AMAZING)

sorry I love horror movies~ all my friends hate me because whenever the time comes around for me to plan the movie visit it's always horror~ muahahahahaha

Mayor Name: cleo
Town Name: moonmoon
What is your favourite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING (movie, book, game, etc.)?
My favourite survival horror game is silent hill 2. :)

Here's my pic!

pRBikD7.jpg

Mayor Name: Martha
Town Name: Mist
What is your favourite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING (movie, book, game, etc.)? I love mysteries, but I have to say my favorite would be the Boxcar Children series when I was little <3 They made me want to be a detective and live in a boxcar.

(Dream town picture) I found out we have the same exact exterior to our zen houses & a few of the same villagers as well!
nammie.jpg

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Robbi A.
Town Name: Waikiki
What is your favourite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING (movie, book, game, etc.)? This doesn't fall under any of the categories you listed, and hopefully I counts. However, at school, my friends and I came up with the idea to read scary stories from our phones every Wednesday, which has become a tradition. Its really fun to read the scary stories, and I think about them sometimes, creeping me out at the most random times. :) Its going to be Wednesday tomorrow for me, and I'm so excited to hear the scary stories every one has to share!

~Will edit later with the bonus. <3

Last edited:
pweCsmb.jpg

Your town is so amazing, it was difficult picking one place to do the picture. In the end I decided that I like this room the best though, it's so cozy ^^

Mayor name: Jasper
Town name: Jasperon
favourite mystery horror thing: Pfff, do Ace Attorney or Professor Layton count? They're kinda about mysteries. I guess I'll go with Dangan Ronpa, you'd categorize that as thriller I think.

Mayor Name: Jean
Town Name: Sumaru
What is your favourite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING (movie, book, game, etc.)? Ib! It's a little Japanese RPGmaker game, I love it mostly for the characters!

Ohh more giveaways! :D

Mayor Name: Bon
Town Name: Old Bell
What is your favourite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING?: Blink, the first weeping angel episode of Doctor Who...

Ohh more giveaways! :D

Mayor Name: Bon
Town Name: Old Bell
What is your favourite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING?: Blink, the first weeping angel episode of Doctor Who...

Oh my gosh yes! That was super scary!

Mayor; Beccu
Town; Pirene
American McGee's Alice games! I actually don't really like horror cause usually its all just gore+jump scares ;n; but the dark psychological horror in those games was incredible and I love the macabre world design and the story and aaa it's just really amazing

I visited your town and its so nice I had a hard time deciding where my favourite spot was. I really liked the colour coordination here
HNI_0040_JPG.jpg
also the character named Shibe ahah + I sincerely hope this is supposed to be Bob Ross
HNI_0031_JPG.jpg

thanks for all the entries hehe

@Beccu: LOL YES.... IT IS.... bob ross painting a fake mona lisa heh.....

ahaha too pro for meeee
I cried when I saw it, would've felt so awk if it wasn't him

Mayor Name:Muffin
Town Name: My Butt
What is your favorite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING (movie, book, game, etc.)? The Sims has ultimatly been one of my fave games since 2004, I just enjoy anything simulation wise and playing virtual worlds and people :)

Back