• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway ヽ( ・㉨・)ノ ♥ Nana's Huge Holiday Giveaway!! 10mil+ ♥ WINNERS PG. 14

@McMuffinburger: I like sims too but you consider it... a mystery/horror genred game?? lol

Mayor Name: Kyu
Town Name: Paradise
What is your favourite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING (movie, book, game, etc.)?
I really like ghost movies like Paranormal Activity and such. I LOVE horror and scary movies, I've spent nights camping out in the living room in blankets watching tons of scary movies on Netflix. So much so that I actually think I watched all the good Netflix movies. I also am obsessed with The Walking Dead hehe.

Mayor Name: Jesse
+My Name: Kelsey+
Town Name: jesse2
What is your favourite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING (movie, book, game, etc.)? Dangan Ronpa is about killing and shiz so i guess it's horror

Mayor Name: Sarah
Town Name: Holla
What is your favourite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING (movie, book, game, etc.)?
Same as the person above, Dangan ronpa and SDR2 im thinking it would be mystery since you have to find the killer but it could also be horror!

Mayor Name: Kate
Town Name: Meridian
What is your favourite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING (movie, book, game, etc.)? I don't know if this counts but The Binding of Issac is an amazing plunder the dungeon style game with a disturbing story and setting, bosses and enemies included.

Mayor Name: Robert
Town Name: Disney
What is your favourite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING (movie, book, game, etc.): I would say that i really enjoy Harry potter games, movies and the books :/

Mayor Name: Chris
Town Name: Tsuki
What is your favourite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING (movie, book, game, etc.): I'd have to say the 1973 version of The Exorcist! That really gave me chills D:

Mayor Name: Lynn
Town Name: LilyCove
What is your favourite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING (movie, book, game, etc.)? I'm not much into horror, so for mystery I'd the to say the mysterious Bendict society! c:

Mayor Name: AOi-Chan
Town Name: Pallet
What is your favourite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING (movie, book, game, etc.)? I like the Demonata books :) I dont really like horror or mystery that much but I loved these books

Mayor Name: Rei
Town Name: Nugget
What is your favourite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING (movie, book, game, etc.)?: Meh I don't watch a lot of horror, but I think the conjuring was really good when I went and saw it.
And I visited your dream town! My favorite spot was the picnic area, so pretty with all the colors.
2hpnhx2.jpg

I really want to read the Hannibal books, I've watched the first film.
(sorry for the late reply just saw the message)
I havent seen the movies but the books are fantastic, very visual. Its the first book series that has made me want to throw up from reading it because i could pretty much see exactly what was happening with horrifying detail lol

Mayor Name:Julia
Town Name:Meowtown
What is your favourite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING (movie, book, game, etc.)? The book trilogy, The Dead! Its awesome!

I am Mayor Ai of Tokyo! <333

My favorite movie is Chuckie or Chuckies Bride! Theres something about dolls that just freak me out lol
(Im never giving my kid a doll...)

Mayor Name: Jordan
Town Name: Gallia
What is your favourite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING (movie, book, game, etc.)? I'm such a big fan of Spooky Scary Skeletons. I'm not a huge fan of super scary things, but I love that song (if it counts lol)

Mayor Name: Merle
Town Name: Hanako
What is your favourite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING (movie, book, game, etc.)? I really love Asian Horror films - but The Tale of Two Sisters has to be one of the creepiest and psychologically churning movies I've ever seen. I refuse to go in the kitchen with the lights off because of this movie! - Amnesia The Dark Descent was an amazing game - it was like playing through a classic Victorian Gothic novel. Very Lovecraftian with a dash of Wilkie Collins! - And as far as mystery/horror book, I just finished 'Revenge' by Yoko Ogawa and...well, it's short but make sure to read it in a well lit area when it's still sunny outside. It's the sort of scary that creeps up on you slowly and sits in the bottom of your stomach for days.

Edit: Just visited your Dream Address and you have Bob Ross in one of your houses. I almost choked on my tea.

Now I need to figure out how to add a picture here..

Last edited:
Back