• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway ヽ( ・㉨・)ノ ♥ Nana's Huge Holiday Giveaway!! 10mil+ ♥ WINNERS PG. 14

I am mayor Lea from Maxville! ^_^

I absolutely love horror anything. <3
Hmmmmm, but I suppose I'll narrow it down a little, hehheh:
- Anime: Another (if you couldn't tell from my avatar, heheh) - it's pretty short, but it has an overwhelming creepy aura to it & a very fascinating plot.
- Movies: Silence of the Lambs & Donnie Darko (this one isn't really horror, but it always did creep me out a bit. Definitely makes you think a lot)

Those are probably my top three that come to my head right now, hehe.
I also read plenty of stories on NoSleep & every other horror place on the website.
Japanese "myths" are also pretty terrifying.

Well happy holidays & good luck to everyone! <3

if you like japanese myths you should check out http://sayainunderworld.blogspot.pt/
she posts some of the creepiest stories I've ever read! O:

Mayor Name: Clare
Town Name: Albion
Favorite Horror: Stephen King's IT (movie and book) and uh... Trick R Treat (a fun Halloween movie).

Mayor Name: James
Town Name: Agape
What is your favourite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING (movie, book, game, etc.)? I love Sherlock Holmes and Signs. Both great movies!

Mayor Name: Pixie
Town Name: Kibble
What is your favourite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING (movie, book, game, etc.)? I love horror :D, really like playing horror based video games like the Silent Hill series and Resident Evil Series, preferably played at night with headphones on and lights off :p. Really love horror films, like creepy supernatural rather than gore fests and really appreciate old horror films and Asian horror originals. I'm currently enjoying the third series of American Horror Story on TV. Book wise I love authors Stephen King, Edger Allen Poe, James Herbert and Ann Rice.

Mayor Name: Summer
Town Name: Winter
What is your favourite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING (movie, book, game, etc.)?
Well, unlike everyone else here, I'm actually not really into horror... :c I get scared easily and they'll give me nightmares so.. LOL. Yes, I'm a wimp ok. But I do like mystery ! I like the Phoenix Wright series, and I'm not sure if this counts but I really like things like CSI c:

mayor: Ren?
town: Zonari
fav horror/mystery: I love the board game clue and the Scream series minus the very last one.

Mayor Name: Joshua
Town Name: Hisbert
What is your favourite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING (movie, book, game, etc.)? I'm gonna be lame and go with Supernatural, my favorite TV show. Grimm is also really good, if you want to count that as mystery/horror... hmmm... I only got into this genre lately, so that's all I can think of off of the top of my head, sorry!

Mayor Name: Molly
Town Name: Joy Town
Favourite Mystery/Horror: I'm really not into horror, but when I was younger I loved the Famous Five series. Not really sure if that counts as mystery, sorry if not.

Hi! I'm Mayor Mathilda of Rosedell! For mystery/horror, does Maze Runner count? It's an awesome story about teenagers trapped inside a maze, desperately searching for a way out... I also love Halloween!

Merry Christmas

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Tina
Town Name: La Moon
What is your favourite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING (movie, book, game, etc.)? My favorite horror themed anything at the moment has to be Aika's village. My girlfriend first sent me the dream address when I completed my dream suite project at the start of my game. At first I didn't think an Animal Crossing town could be so creepy and I was just blown away with the amount of work it took. Even to this day, Hypno K.K. freaks me out and it's really uncomfortable for me to go into my girlfriend's Flurry's home!

spa.jpgbeans.jpgpicnic.jpg

My favorite room (I love spas so so much!), gift item (throwing beans are the funnest thing ever; I especially love throwing them into lakes.), and PWP! (I hope Mira suggests this to me sometime sooooooooooon.)

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay, I was really busy yesterday;;;
I'll announce winners later today, and you guys will have until the 27th to respond to account for the holidays and my tardiness

hope this still counts
Carolyn of Swanlake
I'm not a big fan of horror so i guess fave mystery theme anything is professor layton xD

Last edited:
Thanks for all the entries guys!!! I had 100 in the end O:
I put everyone's name in a randomizer and these were the first 8:
Screen Shot 2013-12-24 at 12.40.11 PM.jpg

I'm sorry to everyone that didn't win, but I hope you guys all have great holidays and a wonderful new year!!!
I'll be contacting everyone shortly :)

Back