• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway ヽ( ・㉨・)ノ ♥ Nana's Huge Holiday Giveaway!! 10mil+ ♥ WINNERS PG. 14

Mayor Name:Serenity
Town Name: Hyrule
What is your favourite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING (movie, book, game, etc.)? Hmm..Im really into physiological thrillers which tie into horror :eek:..The anime Higurashi No Naku Koro NI is an AMAZING anime to watch - you just have to push past the frist season; the second season will reveal everything

Mayor Name: Alina
Town Name: Yllumia
My favourite horror game is probably Slender :O Oh, my god... I thought I'd die from fear :OOO

Mayor Katy of Saudade ! :D
My favourite mystery/horror themed things... I guess it'd be a series on tv that just started last summer, Under the dome (omg it's amazingg), it's about a small town named Chester's Mill which gets trapped under a dome, and it basically makes everything go crazy, aliens and stuff :D Based of Stephen King, he's an amazing author also ^_^ Plus.. is Doctor who counted also? ahah c;

Mayor Name: Zachary
Town Name: Hamidam
What is your favourite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING (movie, book, game, etc.):
Ok don't laugh at me, but as a kid I was absolutely PETRIFIED of that electric thing from Scooby Doo. I just don't know why ok. So every episode of scooby doo for me is basically a horror. So Scooby Doo is my favorite horror themed series. :)
here is a pic of the vile demon that ruined my childhood sleep:
Phantom_Virus.png

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Trasey
Town Name: Idabel
Favorite Mystery/Horror... mine would be a game but which onee?!?!? Ummmmm.. The Witch's House or maybe Mad Father c:

Mayor Name: Jesse
Town Name: Henesys
What is your favourite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING (movie, book, game, etc.): Probably the 2 Insidious Movies.
I really love the story in both of them and they're pretty scary too!

I'm Mayor Kelsey from Laria. I'm a big fan of scary things. I love the complicated traps in the Saw movies, and the unpredictable mysteries in the series, Higurashi. I can't pick a favorite! From the complicated plans in Death Note to the unbeatable death chasing victims in Final Destination, I'm captured into all of them!

Mayor Name: Lizzy
Town Name: Wishvile
What is your favorite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING: I personally don't like or have to do with and mystery or horror things... sorry.

ps: if i win, i'd like 10mil bells
if that gets taken, the princessy stuff please ;3

Mayor Name: Devyn
Town Name: Amethyst
What is your favourite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING (movie, book, game, etc.)?
I really like Higurashi and Death Note! I watch American Horror Story sometimes too :3

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Kailani
Town Name: Hyrule
What is your favourite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING (movie, book, game, etc.)?

I like mystery/horror but there isn't quite anything in that genre that I could narrow down to my favourite. So, I'm going to go with the Harry Potter series! (It is rather mystery-ish). I'm absolutely in love with Harry Potter and I could answer any question about it. It is most definitely one of my passions.

Mayor name/Jacq
Town name/Mystical
I love horror everything! Books, movies,music, real haunted houses, all of it. Love it so much im actually the founder of a paranormal group called Iowa Paranormal Spirit Chasers. Gotta love The Exorcist, The Shining, Exorcism of Emily Rose, Ghost adventures, ghost hunters, my ghost story, walking dead, man I could go on forever! Lol! Got to love horror stuff!

Mayor Name: Rei
Town Name: Oakvale
What is your favourite mystery/horror: I'm OBSESSED with Asian horror films like Ju-on, A Tale of 2 Sisters, and Thirst.

Mayor Name: Rhaella
Town Name: Volantis
What is your favourite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING (movie, book, game, etc.)? I really love Stephen King books and just finished Doctor Sleep (sooooo good). I really want to start playing the Ace Attorney games, however they're really hard to find in Australia.

And here are my pictures. I had a few favourite spots. :) Sorry, it wouldn't let me link them directly, so I linked to the tumblr post.

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Gabby(music sign)
Town Name: Twilight
My favorite mystery series as a kid was Cam Jansen. I loved how she figured out all the mysteries with her "Camera". For game, I really enjoyed is "Born Into Darkness", this cheesy hidden-object mystery game that I played for a short time. (I finished it really fast, lol.) But it had vampires and it was sort of spooky, but it was very fun. :)

Thank you so much for doing this! :D
Will update soon when I visit your dream town.

Mayor Name: Emily
Town Name: Maple
Favourite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING (movie, book, game, etc.)? I ADORE scary things. And I LIVE for scary movies. Japanese scary movies seem to be the creepiest things I've come across yet, and the scariest one ever? (to me, anyway) NOROI; the Curse. It full-on gives me nightmares. I've watched it twice and it still scares me.

Mayor Name: Myriad
Town Name: Lycoris
I don't have one because I love the horror genre, but if I had to pick... hmmm... Actually yeah I got nothing sorry.

Back