• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway ヽ( ・㉨・)ノ ♥ Nana's Huge Holiday Giveaway!! 10mil+ ♥ WINNERS PG. 14

Mayor Name: Splash
Town Name: Mudkip
What is your favourite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING (movie, book, game, etc.)? Sherlock Holmes BBC TV Series~

Mayor Name: Hayley
Town Name: Spectre
What is your favourite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING: Right now, Dangan Ronpa the video game/anime.

Mayor Name: Mimi
Town Name: Mishiro
What is your favourite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING (movie, book, game, etc.)? I really like horror manga! I think my favorite currently is Junji Ito's Mimi no Kaidan. Probably because the main character's name is my nickname c:

Mayor Name: Luna
Town Name: Gardenia
My favourite horror theme is a game called 'IB'
It has a nice soundtrack and I kept jumping every time something happens. It's a really good game. I suggest you play it, if you haven't done so.

*v* Hehe hello!

Mayor Name: Torii
Town Name: Milkutea
What is your favourite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING (movie, book, game, etc.)?
;_; Humm , I liked Higurashi ~ and Dangan Ronpa's cool for mysteryy I think *U* I also like the movie Shutter (American version cause I am a chicken 8D but it's the only horror movie I've ever seen and I enjoyed it huhu)

Mayor name: Zuleika
Town name: Boba
Favorite mystery book/horror book: Definitely Alice: Madness returns the game, I love it so much *Q*

Hi there! :)
Mayor Name: Sarah
Town Name: SunVille
I love all of Lois Duncan's mystery novels though my favorite one would have to be 'Stranger with my face'. I definitely recommend you read them if you haven't already! :)
I also enjoyed playing the game Hotel Dusk: Room 215 on my DS Lite. One of the best mystery games EVER! For a horror game I guess 999: 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors was pretty scary-ish :S I still enjoyed it though since it has both mystery and horror in it.
ANYWAYS sorry about my ranting haha ^___^

Mayor name: Xander
Town name: Oceanica
Favourite "horror" novel: The Last Man, Mary Shelley (1826)

Mayor Name:
Andrew
Town Name:
Juno
What is your favourite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING (movie, book, game, etc.)?:
I love TV shows like American Horror Story, Hannibal, Bates Motel etc. Also really enjoy the older Resident Evil games, as well as the Silent Hill games.

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Bekka
Town Name: Leaftown
What is your favourite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING (movie, book, game, etc.)? Honesty, nothing lol. I really dislike horror and it always freaks me out, even things that aren't supposed to be scary scare me so I tend to start away from horror anything. I'm sorry I couldn't recommend anything. We'll actually there'd this anime I watched that was scary and pretty good called Elfin Lied so you could check that out if you ever wanted to

NAME: Phoenix
TOWN: Ninja
Favourite Horror/Mystery: I Love watching programs such as The Vampire Diaries, True Blood, Teen Wolf and i know its not classed as a horror but is quite Gory i like Sons of Anarchy :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor Name: Bekka
Town Name: Leaftown
What is your favourite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING (movie, book, game, etc.)? Honesty, nothing lol. I really dislike horror and it always freaks me out, even things that aren't supposed to be scary scare me so I tend to start away from horror anything. I'm sorry I couldn't recommend anything. We'll actually there'd this anime I watched that was scary and pretty good called Elfin Lied so you could check that out if you ever wanted to

Elfin Lied is amazing :D

Mayor Name: Danielle
Town Name: Boo
What is your favourite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING (movie, book, game, etc.)?: The Exorcist

Mayor Name: Minth
Town Name: Chibi
What is your favourite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING (movie, book, game, etc.)? I don't know if we can put it in the mystery/horror categorie, but I relly loved the Zero Escape games (999 and Virtue's Last Reward. Such amazing games !

Btw, your town was AMAZING ! I really really love it ! I enjoyed my dream <3
I don't have a favorite place because I love your whole town ! Just so beautiful !
HNI_0089.JPG

HNI_0091.JPG

HNI_0093.JPG

HNI_0094.JPG

HNI_0095.JPG

HNI_0097.JPG

Thank you very much for doing this anyway ! :3
And merry christmas <3

Last edited:
OOOOH. Chocolate cake *u* makes me hungry D:

Mayor Name: Evalsy
Town Name: Akeland
What is your favourite mystery/horror themed ANYTHING (movie, book, game, etc.)? hehe, I don't really watch any ;_; to be honest, I'm super scared of those stuff? I read a manga that is kind of a horror manga, but I only know the french name D: I thnk it's called "nuit", but not sure >___<

Kammeh
Hollow
Does Harry Potter count as mystery? Lol :3 Love that series of books/movies!

hehe thanks for the entries guys!!!
finally done finals ugh......

4 days left in this!! I'll post a actual ending time soon :)

I am mayor Lea from Maxville! ^_^

I absolutely love horror anything. <3
Hmmmmm, but I suppose I'll narrow it down a little, hehheh:
- Anime: Another (if you couldn't tell from my avatar, heheh) - it's pretty short, but it has an overwhelming creepy aura to it & a very fascinating plot.
- Movies: Silence of the Lambs & Donnie Darko (this one isn't really horror, but it always did creep me out a bit. Definitely makes you think a lot)

Those are probably my top three that come to my head right now, hehe.
I also read plenty of stories on NoSleep & every other horror place on the website.
Japanese "myths" are also pretty terrifying.

Well happy holidays & good luck to everyone! <3

Back