• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

A Brand New Event Will Start This Weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay I'm really excited! Thanks for another event! Not even one, but four! :)

CAN I FINALLY GET THAT BLACK FEATHER NOW
oh also thank you staff

Last edited:
Yaaaay!!! I'm so hyped for this hehe!!! This looks like a lot of fun!

Fun fact is that I was actually talking to myself like, minutes ago, saying how we would be having a TBT fair soon and that we might have more balloon collectibles heh

This is v exciting!! However, if a red balloon collectible exists so should heart and bunny balloons hehe

Bleh gonna be busy or away for most of the time :( Oh well I'll see if I can do anything I guess.

This is v exciting!! However, if a red balloon collectible exists so should heart and bunny balloons hehe

OMG yes. I think the odds could be in our favour given it's sort of like a fair but not really, but still sort of ;)

This all sounds interesting. Thank you for letting us know about these fun events!

Excited for balloons, but hopefully all the events are available for everyone...

I am hyped for this!!

40e201a9-neca-toys-it-pennywise-accessory-pack-2017-movie-accessory-set-02.jpg

Sounds like fun, I hope to be awake enough to participate lol
Lol Kaiaa where have you been? You disappeared again and I missed you :p

And agreed, this looks like a whole lot of fun :)

Lol Kaiaa where have you been? You disappeared again and I missed you :p

And agreed, this looks like a whole lot of fun :)

Aw I missed you too! Lots of interesting things have kept me preoccupied lately lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back