• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

A Brand New Event Will Start This Weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was kinda disappointed that tickets aren't collectibles anyways. I mean almost everything in the shop is collectibles. Even the avatar mail and extensions are collectibles! Why not make them into a cute design or maybe Idk red balloons?

Thinking of ACNL and the whole "shoot this many balloons down and earn a golden slingshot" sorta thing

Last edited:
I was kinda disappointed that tickets aren't collectibles anyways. I mean almost everything in the shop is collectibles. Even the avatar mail and extensions are collectibles! Why not make them into a cute design or maybe Idk red balloons?

Thinking of ACNL and the whole "shoot this many balloons down and earn a golden slingshot" sorta thing

They could actually do this, maybe :0 reminds me of the arcade games back in the TBT arcade fair (was it in 2018?). those were really fun to play.

They could actually do this, maybe :0 reminds me of the arcade games back in the TBT arcade fair (was it in 2018?). those were really fun to play.

It was 2017 iirc? but yeah those games were soo good man lol

I NEED A RED BALLOON

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also super hyped cause classes end tomorrow so I'll actually have time to participate in these events!!! :D

I NEED A RED BALLOON

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also super hyped cause classes end tomorrow so I'll actually have time to participate in these events!!! :D

Ahh lucky mine doesn't end til 18th and then we have a paper to write due in january sometimes sigh

I haven't been here for like a month. Glad to know I could've missed out on this if I didn't came back.

i cant tell if this timezone is USA related. Cause right now 6th of December and i worry in america its 5th of December. So basically is my timezone one day ahead of this event?

i cant tell if this timezone is USA related. Cause right now 6th of December and i worry in america its 5th of December. So basically is my timezone one day ahead of this event?

Probably. I'm in California and it says this weekend. The 7th is Saturday. :/

Treat those you are lucky enough to have around you this Christmas with love, because they might not be here tomorrow.

Everyone matters.

Just want to pop in and clarify for anyone who is new or unfamiliar with our events that the stated start dates are always for US times. Additionally, while it's not a set thing, we do tend to often end up going live with the events towards the late evening of the announced date as well. Just to give you an idea what to expect -- please don't refresh the moment it turns to the day because you'll almost certainly be disappointed!

I have no clue what this could be about, considering I've never really been active on here before. But I'm keen to find out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back