• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

A Brand New Event Will Start This Weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw I missed you too! Lots of interesting things have kept me preoccupied lately lol

I haven't seen you around yet since I'm still quite "new", but hi & welcome back!
I have never seen those lantern collectibles before, how cool! :)

new year event will coincide with my birthday oml I hope there are prizes so I can date them on my birthday :? )

Oh what's this? This sounds fun.

(Will there be house of mirrors? I doubt there will, but I remember in 2017's I was the champ, until I gave up on Mirror 6. Mirror 2 and 5 were no challenge for me, unlike the rest that failed miserably.)

Oh what's this? This sounds fun.

(Will there be house of mirrors? I doubt there will, but I remember in 2017's I was the champ, until I gave up on Mirror 6. Mirror 2 and 5 were no challenge for me, unlike the rest that failed miserably.)

Omg, so many members I missed are back. Well not gone for that long but you get what I mean xD

Now that someone else has brought these up as well, the prospect of bunny and heart balloons is making me all excited already. Let alone if they’d be pink or purple!

Must. Stay. Calm.

Last edited:
Good think this is slower paced, I am MUCH to swamped with work and holiday stress.

I wonder, will there be other holiday collectables if we don't participate enough for a balloon?

I know more details will be revealed soon but is there a certain currency for this?

It starts on Friday the 13th hmm. I wonder if anything might go wrong?

Imagine if they did "Gift Cards" or "Elf Tickets" or something like that thinking it is Christmas time afterall. ;)

That would be so cute :c
I hope the snowflake collectible makes a comeback (I doubt it will but it's not bad to dream) because it used to be my fave collectible when I first joined <3

If we do raffles again can the tickets be visible collectibles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back