• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

A Brand New Event Will Start This Weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait! Maybe if this collectible becomes rare I'll be able to buy a Dreamy Egg!

This is perfect! I just took the entire month off work so in between moving I can participate!

OAHHHH so cool ill try to get it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

MY red aesthetics 0-0

- - - Post Merge - - -

horror movie balloon > regular balloon

Last edited:
I?m probably not gonna be active for new year so it makes me happy that it slower paced :3

Last edited:
I am excited about this too!! I hope I will be able to participate in all the events
Thanks for all the planning that goes into these events ❤️ (I do miss the TBT Fair though)

Last edited:
This sounds like fun. I like hearing that it's going to be a bit slower-paced since the holiday season is often so busy in real life. I hope I'll be able to participate in everything.

Thank you staff for preparing another cool event!

So cool! I can't wait to finally be active during a big event! I mean I was with Woods- but stillsies.

Hopefully there is opportunities to get green balloons too so that we can have Christmas balloons

btw, a bit random, but will we still have the annual holiday candy cane collectible release and/or special snowflake raffle?

idk why I'm asking though, I'll just assume the answer is "yes" until proven otherwise. since cheeky teasing will likely be the norm response

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back