• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

A lil bit of everything

@nightxshift
X9bbIRaDeFBpdK_ok-Kkq2Tu4Gmt8iVEasNlephr4Zw5_Lv0kNxOTgeTbl3j9S7ALuSZI4zbpcnUEK5xZuDN8TVEfgzHmDqbmpSzeUMUz5nr7up1AvRkv1LUCWDhgUXd8aiqw19m
Little more of a paper doll style. Not sure how it came out but here it is.
That is adorable🥺, tysm!!!

Your art is so cute!! I'm sure with all the practice you're putting in, you'll continue to improve. :)

I'd love it if you could draw this guy for me:

Thanks for considering! :)

Your art is so cute!! I'm sure with all the practice you're putting in, you'll continue to improve. :)

Hi I'd really enjoy giving this one a go ty! I will get started once I’m home later today.

Hi, just wanted to keep you updated but I have had an incredibly busy day and haven't had the chance to begin but can guarantee that I will have the time tomorrow, expect your request sometime then. I am so sorry!

Hi, just wanted to keep you updated but I have had an incredibly busy day and haven't had the chance to begin but can guarantee that I will have the time tomorrow, expect your request sometime then. I am so sorry!

Oh, take your time! It's so nice that you're doing a free drawing, so anytime you get around to it is perfectly fine! <3

Oh, take your time! It's so nice that you're doing a free drawing, so anytime you get around to it is perfectly fine! <3
Hi, first of all I have to say that I really enjoyed this request, Sprinkles is gorgeous! The lighting wasn't great so if you would like I can place Sprinkles on a darker bg for better colouring (it would be no problem at all to do so) But here he is:

R7SPHH_3XJhFykP0qVYovm9dyP6g-8Ggf20NWSVwPdMRNhl_nv8ZVCBfNmCZ-0W-cNIKCzVPXPaymoRg3GiNvg-anwwqnJCXjKbhyRA_tE7HwEgWRA61U0XeKDlRjluc3H3Rn8yR
UcsIUgtXHp2m1JRlX5saHp5-l8qLJdzSL_O5VXFpNc8CgsLLgFnwfzGWMHFyY-qvCanWNNyNBp9cMnpi2yKAddbPjuWgRFxP_jg3RL1HF2bH_DVcXSeYarkoQ8QR74PTPTra-FEW

Here he is on a darker bg
7wBGrgRj1yOaNoKJPjmuHkr5sDmyGzRyAuoTdBrw9jbVjCEmxEMrG2KahSoGWWpHeV2iKoKAF-WKAIxvMuY_uj5ewnJv8eyfK7JmgwgXPpVcpduJXRWhFt3DVNLu9tVhPxuhIFqf

2 more options (sorry last ones I promise!)

nBXYpTzmAOB4ozvy-DadhnYMYqPr_V0yQHfKpKtLD8gY7jsqCWqIwO6j6Xbc0zrtuHHLef3eR8ywLcbXCi2umEpWMTDedeN8GpnmjloUcY-uW6USPMWHbigmYnxK-rzD7IXUl4e5
2_-P3UrPTdhTSl3N50LgVsebeqirHQ22EtF-3QSuUAOi8B1PNCqhM_ld7Xyf6DoxOz9UNSdvEVmqZEyqVTLxYxm2mS2rsPWl00vFrnQQ45IieflvfPynsfB-bngIMJ84UsOgU-6a

Last edited:
Hi, first of all I have to say that I really enjoyed this request, Sprinkles is gorgeous! The lighting wasn't great so if you would like I can place Sprinkles on a darker bg for better colouring (it would be no problem at all to do so) But here he is:

R7SPHH_3XJhFykP0qVYovm9dyP6g-8Ggf20NWSVwPdMRNhl_nv8ZVCBfNmCZ-0W-cNIKCzVPXPaymoRg3GiNvg-anwwqnJCXjKbhyRA_tE7HwEgWRA61U0XeKDlRjluc3H3Rn8yR
UcsIUgtXHp2m1JRlX5saHp5-l8qLJdzSL_O5VXFpNc8CgsLLgFnwfzGWMHFyY-qvCanWNNyNBp9cMnpi2yKAddbPjuWgRFxP_jg3RL1HF2bH_DVcXSeYarkoQ8QR74PTPTra-FEW

Here he is on a darker bg
7wBGrgRj1yOaNoKJPjmuHkr5sDmyGzRyAuoTdBrw9jbVjCEmxEMrG2KahSoGWWpHeV2iKoKAF-WKAIxvMuY_uj5ewnJv8eyfK7JmgwgXPpVcpduJXRWhFt3DVNLu9tVhPxuhIFqf

2 more options (sorry last ones I promise!)

nBXYpTzmAOB4ozvy-DadhnYMYqPr_V0yQHfKpKtLD8gY7jsqCWqIwO6j6Xbc0zrtuHHLef3eR8ywLcbXCi2umEpWMTDedeN8GpnmjloUcY-uW6USPMWHbigmYnxK-rzD7IXUl4e5
2_-P3UrPTdhTSl3N50LgVsebeqirHQ22EtF-3QSuUAOi8B1PNCqhM_ld7Xyf6DoxOz9UNSdvEVmqZEyqVTLxYxm2mS2rsPWl00vFrnQQ45IieflvfPynsfB-bngIMJ84UsOgU-6a

Oh my gosh, he looks super adorable! *o* I love all the versions so much. <33 Thank you for drawing him! You did such a great job! ^_^

Due to the time that these take I’ll be taking up 3 more FREE requests before just posting my own art in here. Not sure if I’d ever open up a shop, I’d want my art to be worth it before doing that. I’ll definitely open up for more freebies in a few weeks when I’ve got a little more time on my hands.

how did i not notice you were taking requests 😍
i’d love if you could try drawing flick for me?
CFFC2F94-0E0B-428C-94A5-7A569143A801.jpeg
thank you for considering 🥺

how did i not notice you were taking requests 😍
i’d love if you could try drawing flick for me?
thank you for considering 🥺

I’d love to draw Flick! Tysm for requesting!!
And yes, apart from kicks, the deer and pekoe all of my drawings have been requests so far, it’s been a lot of fun. Looking forward to drawing Flick.

Post automatically merged:

A few very simple amateur digital drawings I've done recently for some practise:

sh9BJ7ePe1QVQLW36un9jQb79RpZeyWlihbvNNsxrqW7jpF1aVdPXc1DFegw4ml2GccQdFHA9F1tw2b1_k2d0obJacMHwqZLb8llNK55z_VX6czd7fP_9uAyN-IcQdMwdMlUdjQL
iWyUC6bykRsQliEOQTFN9LuZZBN7Svq7Mb-IKXMadObxbLUDXaC5DJkcl1cne2S321WoiLGWTw2s9Znl9G_AD1n3xMGMpOW_orUKF5k9543VUZ9gTKOAmhSRqRtMhj-AK2yhyi78
hAl1IjJdJa4MRiOP3XMbdE_Juqx1u40oJXxwS3zK1N60Ni61Jx2NSMyxNtl0Edq5HnhKgxMCfMOrwUWk6BhH2TbL0rO5SgZe5077EHSEAH0A_i6WvhGJPUD1B9BnvanAb1PbVF56
DEIH60VoLbJZNxvvKutKUchDqyvRy-tsMvPFbt6NhOwEyqRYd00-rPlg_KPz7-PcL9uao_oJupv93yzbkE0E_QfBXiHO_crg-21u2c0yuaya8ymZQB6vStvmCgw0FzwtHPWdQ0Mw
+ me trying to do a digital chibi.... oops got the outline but the colouring😬
lJVns8slkHjNd35304cQiAkHEuPKE0PZXMt-n-WTU_UN7NI6t7WxL6dMOqmFzH0Z6CVQIyadroIXsCMR9JwT_Nl-W5TECtm63MkMxNlLYDkaDimZUVOA-9Pdx467Nui5iHeAYwdR

Last edited:
@fennekins
xJhpG4Yk2b-GcDaf6eXbsl-mbEq9S-PYtRJLSogunTqg-vu8_pYRk7nUF_dUNBn_8s49e2_CJ221IufOZe1pN4yixqo7F_QJtrzqnF9SYtSosJy4albduhcJbMePnoGIx07zcvrH
Flick pic! Thank you again for the request. Would you like it an outline btw? I was debating whether or not to outline it so lmk
it looks great! You can do whichever you think you’d like most (outline or no outline), but I think it looks great how it is :>

Well the bulk of my work is done now so I have some more free time I can put into improving my art! Taking any requests

Completed a cartooning piece today (commission) of Webby Vanderquack (2017 version)
I sketched and painted this. Despite it's simple look cartooning is a very challenging style so I was happy with how this turned out. many of my drafts looked awkward and had uneven proportions but this one was by far the best lol.

The green background is in reference to money stacks for anyone who knows Ducktales.

1601180769732.png
1601180738488.png
1601180721747.png

Back