• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

A lil bit of everything

Three iconic artworks here. I intend on taking inspo from these to create a bit of a mash in a halloween scene piece with some ac villagers incorporated.

Undecided as to whether I should use paints or oil pastels. Anyone have a preference?
I have begun a really light sketch, should be a lot of fun.

1601275899058.png
1601275940715.png
1601275967824.png

If anyone would be interested in giving me a prompt or inspiration for a scene piece like this head on over to my shop, fill out the form and I'll put something together. It's pwyw (tbt) so I'll accept any price.

Also taking 1 free commission that is Halloween based, however you can expect more time and detail will be put into a paid (tbt) piece.

Most recent commission of michealsmells OC's Taffy and Cynthia:

A mix of craft, paper and paint.

IMG_2438.jpg
IMG_2431.jpg
IMG_2430.jpg

Back