• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

A Million Dollars, BUT

I’ll take it. I don’t drink caffeine anymore anyway.

A million dollars, but all you’re allowed to eat is grass for a month.

ill do it.

1mill but no use of technology at all for the rest of you life (no TV, phones, public transport, planes for a few examples)

I'll pass, that's probably what I would've used 20% of the money on anyway.

One million dollars, but every week, one amazing thing that happened, only you will remember.

No way, pomeranians are far too perfect in every single way.

1 million, but video games are outlawed under penalty of death.

Last edited:
They're not real, so I'd take it.

A million dollars, but you must have an operation where you brain has to be flipped upside down.

Sounds risky, so I'll pass.

A million dollars, but everyone in your country is dirt poor, and is suffering from an economic depression.

Yeah, not taking it, people would likely start stealing the money, and I'd feel bad for everyone else. I'd be willing to donate a lot of it, but then I wouldn't have any left to enjoy, more than likely.

A million dollars, but all water tastes like blood for the next year.

ill take it, I can still get a few things.

a million dollars, but your favorite show/book series is discontinued forever

it's gone on long enough, so sure

a million dollars but you can never play or view media of your favorite game again

Yeah, not taking that.

A million dollars, but you can only write words backwards. No matter how you try, the letters always appear like those in a mirror. And, if you try to get the mirror image of it, it will appear the same. This also applies when typing.

I’ll take it (man, I’m getting rich lately).

A million dollars, but you have to go through a trap-filled jungle and dodge poison darts sent at you from time to time.

Back