• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

A Million Dollars, BUT

I’ll take it.

A million dollars, but you have to watch all of the Alvin and the Chipmunk movies in Spanish on repeat for a year, with breaks only for eating and sleeping.

I don't know if I can survive that, so I'll pass.

A million dollars, but you have to read and finish at least one book every day for a full year (the books have to be a hundred pages or more).

I'll take it! I read books now anyway.

One Million dollars, but you can't spend any of it on you, your family, or your friends.

I guess I'm donating my one million dollars to LGBT/Mental Health Centers.

One million dollars, but you have to go 6 months without being able to listen to music.

It would be hard, but I'd probably take it.

A million dollars, but everything electronic that you touch stops working permanently.

I'll accept. I get a million dollars, and I get some time to myself.

You get a million dollars but the money is taken from charities.

No thanks.

A million dollars, but you have to jump through an endless portal, and you can’t escape until one week has passed.

Okay. I get some time to myself.

You get a million dollars but one of the dollars comes with a disease and you have to choose which one to take out.

Sure! I could make profit from opening a business that cleans while also flexing money for the person who hires me-

A million dollars, but anything you buy with it, you must also give away one personal belonging.

Alright, sure. I'll just give away things that aren't very important to me.

A million dollars, but you must eat at McDonald's every day for one year.

I would. As much as that isn't ideal, since you didn't say I had to eat it at every meal, I'd just make sure my other two meals were very healthy to balance it out. If I did have to eat it for every meal, I'd still go for the million and just try to research what the absolute healthiest options were.

A million dollars, but you can't use any form of lotion or moisturizer for a year and have to live in a very dry climate.

That's brutal. That'd probably age me 10 years and im too vain for that ****. PASS

A million dollars, but you lose 2 random senses

That’s fine. I’ll take it.

A million dollars, but you have to survive without sleep for a week.

That's gonna be hard, but makeable.

A million dollars, but you have to live together a whole year with your worst enemy (or alternative a
person you don't like/hate with passion)

I’ll take it.

A million dollars, but you have to survive the “Hunter Exam” of Hunter x Hunter without dying or being disqualified.

What is the "hunter exam"? In that case no.
1 mil but you you cant watch youtube for a year

Sure, I don’t like Youtube anyway. I’ll take it.

A million dollars, but you have to do jumping jacks a million times without a break to earn it.

Back