• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia A Prolonged Signups: The Game (Mafia Win)

After having very little to go off of I’m going to be voting for Thetessagrace.... a few of their responses seem scummy to me and wanting to vote for the one person who’s not here to explain or defend themselves is not a town thing to do.

Hello! I'm reading now :) sorry, ive been moving this weekend and very busy

I feel even better about my vote after seeing in the voting thread that Thetessagrace voted for Dino and then Dino voted Toad and now Thetessagrace is willing to switch and vote along side of Dino 🙃

After having very little to go off of I’m going to be voting for Thetessagrace.... a few of their responses seem scummy to me and wanting to vote for the one person who’s not here to explain or defend themselves is not a town thing to do.
you do realize dinotown did the same right

Last edited:
1. Island’s native fruit? Apples
2. Preferred Pronoun? He/Him
3. Timezone? EST
4. Why did you wanna play this game? It's been awhile... I needed some space from mafia after the last few times I played.
5. How do you handle pressure? Depends on what type of pressure, I can hold my own as mafia or town as my record will show. I'm quite direct about my critique and reads, that's just the game.
6. Who’s the Scum pair? I'll give you my snap reads and I'll vote, so stay tuned

Chew on this while I catch up on everything - thank god its not that much to go through

I feel even better about my vote after seeing in the voting thread that Thetessagrace voted for Dino and then Dino voted Toad and now Thetessagrace is willing to switch and vote along side of Dino 🙃
dang im so new to this- I suppose everything you're saying makes sense but I decided it would be smarter to think out my vote before actually voting. I'll probably still vote dino or vote you, panda, but tbh wouldn't anybody vote against the person who is accusing them, whether it's a joke or not? I don't think that any of my unvoting- or who I'm even voting for should be taken as an attack considering we have no proof yet and most votes are currently just a random choice.
Post automatically merged:

One other thing- I only unvoted, I never actually voted for toad, It was just something I was considering if he didn't show up. I was actually planning on voting for you, panda. So yeah, there's my defense ig

Agreed that Tessagrace's response to the start questions (forgot the name) was the most sus, but her actions honestly bleed town to me. The chaotic voting seems more like a town tell.

I'm also kinda sus of misty, the throwing out of weak town leading thought process with no follow up seems really weird to me.

I give town points to Ace for throwing out a vote first, but not strongly enough that I Towncore them. Panda doing the survey thing doesn't make me think one way or the other about her tbh. Panda trying to pile on a Tessa vote now seems more sus than most other things that has gone on at this point

I'll probably still vote dino or vote you, panda, but tbh wouldn't anybody vote against the person who is accusing them, whether it's a joke or not?
Not really no. Preservation votes are usually done when they're actually required. Jumping the gun and putting a vote on me because I jokingly said you looked ominous implies desperation/panic that I'd figured you out. However, given we have absolutely no meta on you, it's unclear whether that said panic would be because you freaked that someone actually caught you out or because you didn't know how to handle being accused (regardless of the accuracy).

I give town points to AnnaSt - their defense of Tessa seemed genuine, and like why would mafia stick out their neck for something potentially risky unless they are partners, but even then...

IM inclined to think mafia is being more quiet than anything. Only experienced mafia can craft opinions and lead unsuspiciously on day 1, and this is mostly new people.

Not really no. Preservation votes are usually done when they're actually required. Jumping the gun and putting a vote on me because I jokingly said you looked ominous implies desperation/panic that I'd figured you out. However, given we have absolutely no meta on you, it's unclear whether that said panic would be because you freaked that someone actually caught you out or because you didn't know how to handle being accused (regardless of the accuracy).
Okay, I see that makes sense. I didn't realize that it was a joking thing since many people accused me, until you clarified yourself. That's also the reason I unvoted because I realized that maybe I could be taking things a little too seriously and I should actually think about my vote instead of voting for you in spite of you accusing me.

Dino did you have a previous other username? I know we played a game before, but have you always been dinotown? trying to get my bearings

Dino did you have a previous other username? I know we played a game before, but have you always been dinotown? trying to get my bearings
I am and have always been DinoTown. There's also a mafia player called Dinosaurz who you may be thinking of. But he's Liam and I'm Dlinn.

ehhhh... the overexplaining of this feels very forced, trying to appear town justicey. It feels like a lack of commitment to voting for Tessa too which reads trying to stir the pot while still laying low. Like it feels like your trying to play the field, not try to come to a vote... especially when you clearly want to vote since you had one on me for being inactive. idk how I feel about all that.... Im not inclined to vote you over Misty though

##Vote Miss Misty

im moving some stuff but I;ll check in before the end of this

Is there a penalty for not voting at all? Cause there's less than an hour left and only a couple of us have voted.

It feels like a lack of commitment to voting for Tessa too which reads trying to stir the pot while still laying low. Like it feels like your trying to play the field, not try to come to a vote... especially when you clearly want to vote since you had one on me for being inactive.
There you go, now you don't need to worry about me not committing to a vote on Tessa

ehhhh... the overexplaining of this feels very forced, trying to appear town justicey. It feels like a lack of commitment to voting for Tessa too which reads trying to stir the pot while still laying low. Like it feels like your trying to play the field, not try to come to a vote... especially when you clearly want to vote since you had one on me for being inactive. idk how I feel about all that.... Im not inclined to vote you over Misty though

##Vote Miss Misty

im moving some stuff but I;ll check in before the end of this

use the vote thread or it won't count Toad.

Is there a penalty for not voting at all? Cause there's less than an hour left and only a couple of us have voted.
Nope, no penalty. Unless Daniel's playing by different rules but I assume he would have told us if that was the case.

Back