• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia A Prolonged Signups: The Game (Mafia Win)

forgot to say this but not voting in two consecutive days would count as inactivity and thus be removed from the game. this is a standard rule for my games and i forgot to reinstate it sorry

Agreed that Tessagrace's response to the start questions (forgot the name) was the most sus, but her actions honestly bleed town to me. The chaotic voting seems more like a town tell.

I'm also kinda sus of misty, the throwing out of weak town leading thought process with no follow up seems really weird to me.

I give town points to Ace for throwing out a vote first, but not strongly enough that I Towncore them. Panda doing the survey thing doesn't make me think one way or the other about her tbh. Panda trying to pile on a Tessa vote now seems more sus than most other things that has gone on at this point

How the heck am I “pilling on” ? I stated my thoughts of what’s happened thus far and I voted.... it’s not like there was a bandwagon going on and I was like “oh yeah, let me get in on this”

actually ace and Anna were the first to start saying Tessa sounded "ominous"
Post automatically merged:

Panda didn't pile onto a Tessa wagon, Panda created the Tessa wagon.

so this sounds kinda silly - panda came back in and sussed Tessa for a different reason well after the previous conversation

actually ace and Anna were the first to start saying Tessa sounded "ominous"
No, it was me in my RQS in the wolf pair question, Anna agreed with me in the post that followed then Teddy agreed with Anna despite not knowing what ominous means

How the heck am I “pilling on” ? I stated my thoughts of what’s happened thus far and I voted.... it’s not like there was a bandwagon going on and I was like “oh yeah, let me get in on this”

while "pile on" I'll rescind and say it wasn't the best term to use on my part. I still think you were trying to add to the, albeit very weird and idk if they were sussing Tessa or not?, conversation about Tessa seems very opportune. Also now you seem more confident in your read when your original post about Tessa didn't seem very confident at all.

I don't think you are the vote right now, but if we wanna talk semantics about panda's play style... there's my very hot take on her so far.

I will say, panda has a track record for just appearing sus though lol, gotta love you for that

No, it was me in my RQS in the wolf pair question, Anna agreed with me in the post that followed then Teddy agreed with Anna despite not knowing what ominous means

still answers the question of who started the talk about Tessa being sus and it wasn't panda like you previously stated

still answers the question of who started the talk about Tessa being sus and it wasn't panda like you previously stated
Panda was the first to place a vote on Tessa, Anna was joking about the ominous thing much the same as I was (first post on page 4)

ANYWAY - we could go in circles for the rest of the twenty minutes but I still see Misty as the most sus so far... I like my vote, and I don't see a argument to get Tessa saved... She still bleeding town imo but doesn't sound like anyone is very inclined to change anything right now

I'd be inclined to switch to a different person, if anyone has any good ideas?

Panda was the first to place a vote on Tessa, Anna was joking about the ominous thing much the same as I was (first post on page 4)

that vote was only like an hour ago

what is your ready panda in all this? we can debate whatever this is, but where does it get us. I stated id be a little sus of panda, but what do you think

read on panda*

that vote was only like an hour ago

what is your ready panda in all this? we can debate whatever this is, but where does it get us. I stated id be a little sus of panda, but what do you think

read on panda*
My current read on Panda is that Tessa is not teamed up with Panda. I think it could go either way at the moment which is why I'm totally okay with the current voting situation - whichever one flips, I'd be ready to believe the other one will flip the other way. There is no universe where Tessa and Panda are w/w in this two-wolf game.

Oh wow, I put my phone down for a couple of hours and the thread explodes. Welcome back Toad.

Alright, so out of everyone so far, the ones most likely to me are tessa, Dino and Panda.

Tessa, I think, is the least likely one as her responses sound to me like an innocent who got herself accused by accident and is kinda floundering trying to not get voted off. Could still absolutely be mafia, but right now it doesn't seem likely.

Dino is a bit stranger because his initial analysis and vote were kinda lacking, which in itself isn't too bad, but his subsequent overexplaining is making me think he's trying very hard not to be sused for voting one way or another. Or just plain stirring the pot, idk.

Panda, I wouldn't have voted on the basis of her being the one to lead the questions (as I said before that reasoning is flimsy at best), but her immediate hard sus on tessa, who already had a vote on her, looks like someone trying to get an easy kill.

So yeah, I could be 100% wrong here, but unless something changes, I'm voting Panda.

Also, can I just say that for me the Day ends at exactly midnight, which I find hilarious.

Dino is a bit stranger because his initial analysis and vote were kinda lacking, which in itself isn't too bad, but his subsequent overexplaining is making me think he's trying very hard not to be sused for voting one way or another. Or just plain stirring the pot, idk.
I am female.

Also, since it's been brought up a couple of times now: I am a university student and I study Psychology. Talking at length about the way other people think is literally what I do.

Genuine newbie question: What does "the throwing out of weak town leading thought process" even mean?

Misty said:
The problem is there hasn't been a whole lot of conversation, so theorizing about whether the roles were picked manually, or RNGed, or "RNGed but fudged a little to make them fit the playerbase" is one of the few things we have at our disposal today.

^ this seems like you are trying to like generate a way for us to justify an elimination without 1. getting any closer to voting or picking someone yourself 2. generate "content" to look like you are contributing, when you really aren't.

I don't see someone why someone says something like this as newbie town or town in general? just seemed very off and hence why I vote for you. Even in Panda's posts I see her trying to work towards an elimination even if I don't agree with it

Back