• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia A Summer Fling- Mafia Win!

I don't know what gives you the manufactured vibe. Maybe because I was trying to generate discussion a lot before, it probably sounded like a reach. And the reads before EoD.

I'm honestly confused at myself at this point.
About the Toads thing, he did only very slightly townlean me, he was eminently puzzled at my behaviour and compared it to other games. I don't really believe that he shot Mog. He never mentioned anything about her and we could've just waited until her modkill, since there is no more replacements. Even if he wanted to shoot an inactive, why not Kate?

Honestly my brain is like, dead. I'll take a short break before I get even more flustered.

Its a common vig thing to like..if you dont have anyone you strongly suspect to be scum then you help town by getting rid of someone like that

I mean he could have chosen kate or whatever hes dead but there is no way mafia have 2 kp in a small game like this. Therefore either a vig shot her or theres a hostile third party.

Anyway I want reads from Kate

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also we still would have waited until like the next night gamewise for mog to die. She posted at least once or twice unlike kirby which is why he was replaced fast

Small part of me wanna believe Chele is town and was frame because toad died idk... And how is Dedenne and Nintendo connected again?

yeah how are we connected

- - - Post Merge - - -

@nintendo do u have any other reasons for voting unravel than just gut feeling?

Hello I totally forgot about this game, gonna read all these posts and try to write a big brained read

- - - Post Merge - - -

First thought: I feel like compared to everyone else's posts, chele is acting really serious and defensive, so I think she might he mafia. Maybe this is just how she acts in every game, but from a new player's perspective it looks suspicious.

- - - Post Merge - - -

be mafia*

- - - Post Merge - - -

RIP mog and toads, idk why he would decide to shoot mog in particular when there were a few inactives to choose from

No, although I'll admit that I was considering voting for Chele.

An explanation would be really nice tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just realized 6 pm EST is 6 am in SGT eeep
I'm still kinda iffy who to vote rn and part of me thinks the reason why toads was killed prolly theres a certain post that connects to a post about chele, part of me thinks theyre tryinf to frame her ill check toad/chele's post later

No, although I'll admit that I was considering voting for Chele.

reasoning sil vous plait

- - - Post Merge - - -

rn im kinda sussing nintendo for his lack of reasoning and voting people at random and stuff but he is new and i dont think whoever hes mafia with would advise him to do that soooo idk

I am really not sure why you guys think

1) there is 2 kp for mafia
2) that its unfathomable to understand toad probably shot mog because its a pro vig play.. id rather he shoot someone inactive than someone he was unsure about
3) why you think he suspected chele because like... i literally asked him and he said she was fine for now. He backed off of her. That seemed to me as an indication he tr her after reading her posts more

Anyway out of the 3 to not vote, Kate and Jacob were pretty quiet. Unravel I am giving a pass to because she posted d1 at least. Not sure about Jacob, Kate finally posted but another take on Chele.

Anyway everyone lets not take up the day discussing only 1 person. I am now null on Chele though because her last posts were kind of sloppy to be honest.

Kate I still get scum vibes, honestly feels dispassionate and trying to avoid a modkill.

Nintendoguy I find hypocritical but I'm not sure if thats enough to lynch him only bc i cant tell if hes doing it coz hes new or what. Hopefully he read the rules again. Unless youre scum then get yourself modkilled.

- - - Post Merge - - -

reasoning sil vous plait

- - - Post Merge - - -

rn im kinda sussing nintendo for his lack of reasoning and voting people at random and stuff but he is new and i dont think whoever hes mafia with would advise him to do that soooo idk

That only matters if his mafia partner was even active enough or a "strong" player (who was confident enough to tell him to stop). This game is feeling very weak to me so I wouldn't really use the fact his mafia partner would tell him to shut up if this was the case. Newb point still stands tho.

radical6;8264543l said:
That only matters if his mafia partner was even active enough or a "strong" player (who was confident enough to tell him to stop). This game is feeling very weak to me so I wouldn't really use the fact his mafia partner would tell him to shut up if this was the case. Newb point still stands tho.
hmmm yea i did think about that

First thought: I feel like compared to everyone else's posts, chele is acting really serious and defensive, so I think she might he mafia. Maybe this is just how she acts in every game, but from a new player's perspective it looks suspicious.

I mean, if it is how I play in every game then how is it suspicious? I am extremely defensive in every game, that's just my playstyle. People have also been v confused as to how 'overdramatic' I am. If you have no reasoning but meta, then you all should look at the battle of the nobles game. I was so stuck onto lynching Punchy that one game that I said that I'd even scumread myself if he flipped town lol. Overreacting isn't something new to me.
Also sometimes my tone sounds v v rude or offensive for some reason. I do try to reason my best but it isn't meant to sound as attacking as I intend for it to sound, so I sorta get where you're coming from.

I'm still kinda iffy who to vote rn and part of me thinks the reason why toads was killed prolly theres a certain post that connects to a post about chele, part of me thinks theyre tryinf to frame her ill check toad/chele's post later

It is a frame, and there's nothing much I could really say on my behalf tbh. : ( If I were to be Mafia, I would sus Toad for jumping onto me and try to lead a lynch on him for poor reasoning. I wouldn't nightkill him because as you guys mentioned, I was really defensive against him for coming back and sussing Kallie, Dedenne and I lol.

On Kallie's point, I do agree that my posts have been sloppy, because I've been all over the place and even though I have been defensive, it's my normal play (check my comparison on #107). I did reread and have noticed that Toads didn't scumread me, it was a bit perplexing to me due to the "she's good but not perfect part". : )

The same reasons everyone else mentioned.

Everybody else did mention reasons but they didn't vote me. What are your takes on everybody else in the game?

Think I'm leaning towards kate for scum just coz all the other nonactive posters have put a bit more effort in

Not really sure about nintendoguy because right now half his interactions are people having to clarify to him about mafia rules. No actual substance.

He is all over the place with his votes. : (
I'd actually be more comfortable with a Rod vote over a Kate vote. He, too, barely has activity.

I mean the way he acts is more suspicious than the rest inactive players imo, I'm not sure about Kate as well.

Jacob and Nat are hard to read as well and I feel like one of them is scum :< I barely help man but since EoD is around 6 AM in ny time ill try ny best to wake up as early ad possible

EoD is at 10am for me, legitimately when I need to leave to go to college. D: I'll try my best to be there though.
Hmm. If Jacob and Kate don't vote today then that's an easy modkill for them two. Hence, we should wait until like, an bit before EoD to see if they're still there. If they do pop in and vote, we could discuss events with them, they could defend themselves if they need to and from there we could choose a better lynch candidate. If they don't, we could just lynch somebody else (my preference at the moment is Rod) and then we'd have 3 kills. Now that I think about this, it sounds really anti-town and we could end up lynching either Jacob or Kate to preserve town, but at the same time, that is what we speculate that Toads did to Mog. We can't really stop modkills either.
Estimating that there are two scum against town and no third parties respectively:
2 v 6
If Kate and Jacob don't vote and we lynch a different person (and they all flip town):
2 v 3
Then that'd put us at LYLO for D3. Lynching Mafia D3 would result in:
1 v 3
Nightkills. If Mafia have 2KP then we're actually dead. This is where I am stuck. One nightkill would result in the last day though.

If Natty flips scum - We'd all be annoyed. Rod would look bad on that behalf, because of voting Kirbyz last minute (sounds like WIFOM or at least I think that's the term) and not being aware of anything.
If Jacob flips scum - Well, he did scumread (or at least sus) Rod and I.
If Rod flips scum - It'd lie on Byngo (Kirbyz) or another player not likely to advise him to stop acting naive.
If Kate flips scum - She sussed me and that's it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

TL;DR - Jacob and Kate will be modkilled if they don't vote today. We could either lynch one of them to save town numbers or let there be three kills if we lynch another person. If 3 kills happened, it'd be 2 v 3 (LYLO).

Back