• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC 3DS NEW TRAILER E3 2011

Sorry to keep posting all over this..
but I wonder what's going to happen with YOUR house? Since you're the mayor, do you start off with it being huge? :O
hmm..

I absolutely ADORE everything about this game and what I've seen of it:
I'm just growing cautiously scared that nothing at all has been shown regarding events; I really hope it isn't like Wild World where Halloween, Christmas, Easter & Thanksgiving are forgotten about :(

Hopefully we can trust that the Nintendo employee's know to try and keep that in..

Me too. I am kind of hoping that they have regional holidays with fun activities for ALL areas that they formerly released DLC in, so it would encourage more people to find international friends. It would be cool if Asia got Chinese New Year, and the US had a special fireworks show on the 4th, etc. Day of The Dead in South America is something I had been hoping for for a while.

I'll definitely be buying this now I've seen the trailer. I wonder how the swimming aspect will work out? It could be good and serve a purpose or just pointless.

Me too. I am kind of hoping that they have regional holidays with fun activities for ALL areas that they formerly released DLC in, so it would encourage more people to find international friends. It would be cool if Asia got Chinese New Year, and the US had a special fireworks show on the 4th, etc. Day of The Dead in South America is something I had been hoping for for a while.

Yeah, I completely agree. I hope they have included all that! It would make this game even more amazing than it looks!

an inkling to consider with this game may be:
will this be goodbye to Tortimer? :(
and will we never see Pelly or Phyliss again either? D; considering that the blonde dog may be the 'eager secretary' we've all heard of..

I hope they have more AC:population Growing locations again, like the wishing well, police station or post office.
I also hope, since the return of summer campers has been shown (from the player exiting through a tent in the trailer) - they'll be bringing back 'winter igloos' also. Those two were amazing features in the original game - and maybe even the return of that workout week run by Copper in front of the wishing well? Aaaah, it all depends on the capability of the WtAC game cartridge, I guess.. I'm sure whatever happens - it'll be amazing :)

(does this mean the end of the Tom Nook pay back situation once and for all?)

I'm hoping to be able to go on with friends. Otherwise that would be dumb because DS was the first game system to have ac with Wi-Fi and so this should have Wi-Fi. I'm hoping to go swimming with my friends!!! =D

an inkling to consider with this game may be:
will this be goodbye to Tortimer? :(
and will we never see Pelly or Phylis again either? D; considering that the blonde dog may be the 'eager secretary' we've all heard of..

I hope they have more AC: Population Growing locations again, like the wishing well, police station or post office.
I also hope, since the return of summer campers has been shown (from the player exiting through a tent in the trailer) - they'll be bringing back 'winter igloos' also. Those two were amazing features in the original game - and maybe even the return of that workout week run by Copper in front of the wishing well? Aaaah, it all depends on the capability of the WtAC game cartridge, I guess.. I'm sure whatever happens - it'll be amazing :)

(does this mean the end of the Tom Nook pay back situation once and for all?)
I've heard something about the Nintendo 3DS game cartridges having an up to 8GB capacity limit.

OMG!! SWIMMING!!! CHANGE YOUR SHOES!!!! EPIC!!! IT SHOULD BE CALLED AC EPIC!!!! X3

Oh goody, I'm 12 now and just got a computer!
*surfs the web*
Lol, I discovered memes! I'm going to tell them to my friends and I think these memes are hip and new!
Especially "epic"! I think overusing an old meme is cool!
No ******ry intended! ....well, kinda....

To keep this from being a spam post:
Swimming, yay! Swimming is going to be fun.

Oh goody, I'm 12 now and just got a computer!
*surfs the web*
Lol, I discovered memes! I'm going to tell them to my friends and I think these memes are hip and new!
Especially "epic"! I think overusing an old meme is cool!
No ******ry intended! ....well, kinda....

To keep this from being a spam post:
Swimming, yay! Swimming is going to be fun.imsaw newbeh ands imsa so fatza ee!!

You are a ****** I'm 10 not 12 idiot and hip things a re dumb I don't understand the meaning of that word exapt you only and you are a newb.

I've heard something about the Nintendo 3DS game cartridges having an up to 8GB capacity limit.

I think they can go up to 4GB or 8GB so far but no game has used any more then a 2GB game cartridge so far.

8 GB? Wow. Is it also true that the 3DS has all of the technical capablites of the original Xbox?

So is the swimming the new way to catch fish or?

Most likely a way to find hidden items or get more shells. Maybe you'll even find Gyroids in the water. Those things are supposed to like water right? Why DO they only come out after it rains anyway?

Back